talk

"Mom! Dad!" Jennie yelled.

"What happened my daughter did she hurt you again?" Jennie's dad answered coming down from the stairs.

"That bitch..."jennie's mom scoffed.

"Noooooo dad mom she is nice" jennie said.

"Did she brainwash you too gosh....she is just like her mom" jennie's mom rolled her eyes.

"Damn....she is really just like her mother a bitch and a brainwasher" her dad scoffed.

"Dad Mom atleast respect her mother...she is not in this world anymore.." jennie said in a small voice.

"It will still not change the fact that she was a bitch" her mom said.

"I literally am ashamed to even call her my daughter...she is a mistake..i just want to disown her but i can't due to that legal document fuck.."her dad said.

"Oh...so thats what you want?" a voice came from the door.

e entered the house with jin.

"So...Mr. and Mrs.Kim....i am a bitch right? So let me show you what type of bitch i am.." jisoo walking inside as she stood right infront of them.

Jin on the other hand was shocked to see jisoo like this....after all he knew her since forever but he never saw her like this and to be honest he was really proud that his sister finally stood up for herself.

"Mind your words...you are speaking to your dad"

"Oh...am i but i don't have a dad since he wants to disown me" jisoo said.

"Honey look she is so disrespectful" jennie's mom said.

"Mrs.Kim...i don't think i should be respectful to someone who is disrespectful" jisoo replied.

"Jisoo...where are your manners?" Her dad said.

"Oh...manners...i am surprised that you even know the word manners" jisoo said.

As jisoo's dad raised his hand to slap jisoo..his hand was stopped by jin.

"Mr.Kim you have no right to raise your hand towards my sister" jin said.

"Jin you are my son stop defending this bitch" his dad said.

"Oh...dad?Mr.Kim like jisoo i have already forgot all the relation i had with you" jin said.

"I tolerated your words till this day....but now i can't...you said those things about my mother....and what did you call her again??? A bitch? So apparently a person who thinks about her children and husband who already abandoned her is called a bitch? Right?"jisoo said.

"Look Mr.Kim you are older than me but that doesn't give you the right to spout nonsense" jisoo said.

"I thinking...and hoping that one day i will get love from both of you but what did i got? Being called a bitch. A mistake. And a disgrace"

"So since you don't wanna call me your daughter....i don't wanna call you my father either"

"From now on you are just my friend jennie's father and i don't know you" jisoo said.