Review-11(The Callens: Story of Matt)

Title: The Callens: Story of Matt

Author: @MejaM35

Reviewer: Mystic_Writer97

Cover:
The book cover was quite eye catching, reminding me of a manga cover because of the art style of the characters. The font of the title gave off a fantasy vibe so good job with that.

Title:
The title has a good ring to it, it gave the impression of an adventure story of a certain character.

Plot:
It sorta reminded me of Diary Of The Wimpy Kid especially in the first chapter because it gave me the highschool vibe, as well as the POV set in first person. Though like the turn of events when Matt suddenly gets transported to a different world, it intrigues me to read further of what's to come.

Grammar and punctuation:
There are a few misspelled words and most dialogues don't end with a period so think you should fix that. The story can be also mistaken for a poem because the paragraphs were set in the center position.

Creativity and originality:
The main protagonist being sent to a different world is very creative and interesting to read, and the flow of the story is just right and not too rushed.

Where to improve:
I think it's best to improve on the proper spelling of words because it disrupts the beauty of the story. It also lacks description so if you add on to that then it makes it easier for readers to visualize what's happening.

Review summary:
Overall, your story has potential especially the plot because the idea of a character being sent to a different world is something most people would wish for.