Review-14(The Billionaire's escape)

Book: The Billionaire's escape

Author: @ELizannepenny

Reviewer: kinalhariya

Title:
Title is good but as the whole story revolves around a case, something along the lines of it, would suit better.

Cover:
The new cover is absolutely beautiful. It fits the title properly. I loved it.

Blurb:
Blurb is surely interesting. Well, personally I don't like the part of chapter to be put here, just the blurb is enough but that's my opinion, it's totally your choice.

Plot:
The content is too good. I like the fact that you sent a message through first chapter itself(About women taking over business).

Flow of the story, dialogues, and descriptions are spot on. Characters are developed properly, it was easy to distinguish and imagine them.

Grammar:
There were too many punctuation mistakes. Some were missing while others were misplaced. Many a times, the meaning of whole sentence changed because of it.

You also need to work on switching tenses and sentence framing. Some sentences didn't sound right, changing one or two words would have made them correct.

The chapter would be more eye pleasing, if you make shorter paragraphs or atleast change the para, after a dialogue is finished.

Overall,
I must say that content wise, your book is one of the best books I have read. You just need to work on presentation. I especially love this type of books and stories and I had a great time reading your book.

Thank you for choosing me.

Thanks and Regards,
Kinal