Review 23 (The protectors)

Book- The Protectors

Author- MasiiaRose

Reviewer: kinalhariya

Title
Title is perfect for this story.

Cover:
I liked the idea of water and fire, but as there are other elements too in the story,I feel all 8 or at least main 4 should be showcased. The current cover feels incomplete. I loved the font style and colour of the title written in the cover.

Blurb
Blurb was perfect. Enough to make it intriguing for making readers curious yet not giving anything from the story away.

Plot
It was awesome. The way everything enfolds, managed to keep me on toes. Your descriptions were A1. Plot is structured properly and pace of the story is also good.

The chapters were nice but I feel that you could have explored more with their abilities. Some more events when they use it and bond.

Ending couldn't have been more perfect. I loved the way you made them one team.

Writing style:
You have changed paragraphs at appropriate times but due to lack of space between two paragraphs, it becomes difficult for the reader to comment. Style is right but not for the app. So look into it.

Grammar:
Apart from some missing commas and question marks, there wasn't anything I could point out for Grammar. Good job.

Overall
I had so much fun reading your book that  instead of 8 chapters that I usually read for reviews, I ended up reading the whole book. Awesome story, great work.
Looking forward to some new stories from you.

Thanks for choosing me.

Thanks and Regards,
Kinal.