Review 21 (Babysitter Cougar)

Author: sufiena1608

Reviewer: kukreti18

Title:
The story title perfectly synchronize   with the story as the story is about a woman who falls in love with a boy she used to babysit but in a legal age.

Plot:
Sofia is a fifteen year old girl who gets a babysitting job, covering for her best friend. She babysits for a 7 year old boy named Saint. He's a little troublemaker who rebels against Sofia. But, over the years he falls in love with her and convinces her that he's in love with her. Before she leaves for college she just brushes it off and calls it 'puppy love'.
Saint in the other hand is devastated and makes her "promise" to marry him if she doesn't find anyone by the time she turns 25. Sofia says she does not date younger guys but soon turns into a hypocrite against her own words. In her early thirties she and her colleagues get a new boss who's a tyrant. She soon recognises him to be- Saint, the boy she babysat as a teen. Their complicating love blooms as they connect again but love is not as simple as it seems.

Grammer and punctuation: there are few mistakes here and there but absolutely nothing that should be any concerns for the writers. Grammar is well written though.

Creativity and originality
A very creative story I must say. Breaking the stereotypes of the patriarchal society about the marriage between a younger and order. The ending was predictable just like reader would love.

Short summary:
  Author has a way with words and pays attention to detail. There are signs of character development towards the end of the story. Overall, it is enjoyable and the execution was great. The word lengths was also great. I loved the long chapters with remarkable size.

Ps I'm so sorry for late review, my phone was damaged and still is but that's just an excuse so I would like to apologize for the delay. Thank you.