Review-29 (Knights of lore: Into darkness)

Book: Knights of lore: Into darkness

Author: @Illness_of_mind

Reviewer: kinalhariya

Title is good. Cover is really attractive.

Blurb is nice but I felt it was too long. It almost felt like a chapter. That may cause readers to lose interest. You can keep a part of it and add the extended summary inside.

Coming to the story,

Great start. The first para itself captivates the readers.

Prologue was nice. It increased my curiosity and gave some idea on what to look forward. Apart from the mistakes I pointed out in comments, it has been well written.

Chapter 1 was a powerful chapter. There was lot of action and you have presented that beautifully. This kind of action usually gets confusing but you have made it easy to understand. Plus the characters and their qualities were also introduced nicely.

I particularly loved the end part of chapter 3. Story flows at a steady pace and it keeps getting Interesting.

Grammar:
(i) should always be Capital when it is not used in another word. Capitalize starting letter when a dialogue or sentence starts.
Look out for Missing commas, switching tenses.

Many dialogues were written as normal sentences instead of instead the inverted commas.

Suggestion:

As this is a new world created by you, you need to give some reference to the words belonging to it for readers to know. Either in the story or in the glossary.

Thoughts can be written inside single inverted commas or in italics, to distinguish them from normal description.

Overall,

I loved the story content. There are few errors which needs to be edited but they aren't too bad for the reader to lose interest. As far as I have read, it was an amazing plot. There's a higher chance that I will come back later to read the whole book.

Thanks and Regards,
Kinal.