Review 22 (No strings attached)

Book- No Strings Attached

Author- TranquilReaper

Reviewer: kinalhariya

Title

It is perfect. 100% matched the storyline plus sounds sofisticated.

Cover

Cover is both attractive and befitting to the story. I also loved the subtitle.

Blurb

I loved your blurb. It was short and simple yet intriguing. It left me curious to read the story inside. Good job.

Plot

Content is good and original. The way you have described everything is nice, it creates a vivid picture of the scenes.

I believe there was a plot hole- In chapter 2, it was mentioned that Vanya never got to search for her soulmate but chapter 3 shows that she had even met him and loved him, before he died.

So, please look into it.

Writing Style:

I had reviewed your other book too. From then and now, I would say you have shown great improvement. Paragraphs were in perfect length and dialogues weren't confusing either. Keep it up.

Just a suggestion (you may take it or ignore it)

When writing a flashback, you could specify it before starting and after ending it. You may also use italics or bold feature to distinguish it from the current story.

Grammar: 

Tenses frantically changed from present to past. I would suggest selecting one and sticking to it.

Other than minor typos, I couldn't find any other mistakes.

Overall

It was an awesome story, with great storyline and good execution (minor mishaps are usually ignored). I would love to keep reading it further.

Thanks for choosing me.

Thanks and Regards,

Kinal.