Review-8(The Callens: Ace's Adventure)

Title: The Callens: Ace's Adventure

Author: @browniewrites

Reviewer: kinalhariya

Cover:
I liked the cover.I would prefer a more clear background though. Blurb was short and simple, yet intriguing, so good job at that.

Content wise, I found the book quite interesting. I think the story in your head is far better than it's executed. Some things felt unexplained; like in the 2nd chapter, the lady and daughter spoke about warriors but in the next para Ace automatically knew that she was a Callen.

As I said, you have a great story in your head but you need to explain in detail for readers to get into that point.

Apart from this, there were many punctuation errors and typos.

Coming to part you wanted me to focus on,

Vocabulary:
Your vocabulary is up to the mark. words aren't too simple nor they are too complex for the readers to get bored. Keep it up.

Writing Style:
Over all it is nice but you need to make minor changes. Paragraph spacing - In a single chapter you have used two styles 1. the way this review is written and 2. where you haven't left space after a para ends but started after a little space.
eg:
abcdefghijk( 1st para)
       lmnopqrst(2nd para)

Both are correct but choose one. And in one chapter you have used bold for the whole chapter while other chapters are regular one's. Here too, select one style and stick to it.

Overall:
A very interesting and intriguing story, it just needs a bit of polishing. Storyline is too good. You have great skills as a writer. keep writing and Keep improving.

Thanks and Regards,
Kinal