Review 27 (Tales of Cecile's Diary)

Book: Tales of Cecile's Diary

Author: Sharonixy17

Reviewer: kinalhariya

Title:
You have selected a perfect and intriguing title. Before reading the book, I thought the would be the entries of a diary but after reading it, it is something else- still related to the diary but different.

Cover:
Cover is beautiful, especially the way you have presented the title. Subtitles is not visible properly, so look into it.

Blurb: There were two mistakes in the 3rd para.

Instead of imaginations, write imagination and for the sentence- A world that world that would...remove 'that world'. Sentences would make more sense that way.

Otherwise, it was a good blurb.

Plot and writing style:
Overall writing style was eyepleasing. Paragraphs were properly spaced and the way you wrote was easy to read.

Capitalization of first letter in a sentence or dialogue and the letter 'I' is needed.

I had commented the minor errors.

Plot was really good. I admire you for the originality. I have seen stories where parents have to give up their kids but the reasons are always cliche. But yours was unique and refreshing.

Pace of the story is steady. Characters are just developing as it is just the start and they are just introduced. I would like to see their development in further chapters.

Story is at the starting point so I don't know how it is going to progress but Plot seems promising.

Grammar: Apart from missing commas and question marks, and the errors I commented, Grammar was good.

Overall:
Story has a potential. There's originality plus some fantasy suspense with the diary thing that I would love to read when more chapters come out.

Thanks for choosing me.

Thanks and Regards,
Kinal