Review-2(If I can't have you)

Title: If I can't have you.

Author: @lil_jessi

Reviewer: kukreti18  (sorry the reviewer you have chosen was unable to do it due to personal reasons)

Title:
The story's title fits it really well as the Travis (male lead) is strongly committed to love and cherish the Lilly (female lead) but to his dismay, Lilly utterly have no intention of showing her love to him and pushes Travis away everytime she gets a chance but he is determined to love her even knowing the consequence that he can't have her.

Plot:
With a the use of amazing poetry the story revolves around two people, who are in love with each other but couldn't be together for a mysterious reason.

Grammar&punctuation:
I must say when we read a story which has a essence of poetry in it, the grammar and punctuation are thrown out of the windows but in this story I must say the writer used the grammar and punctuation very wisely.

Creativity&originality:
At first when I read the story's synopsis I thought it's again going to be one of those one night stand story which I'd read so far but I'm really happy to oblige that this story was nothing like a ever read before. The creativity of author shouldn't be overlooked and must be hyped.

A short summary:
If you're a poetry lover I must insist you to read this story. The unrequited love between both the main leads in the story is worth a shot. Although the chapters are short but the meaning behind those words are unimaginable. I, myself have fallen love in this story and I hope by this more people will try this story because it's really worth it