Review 7 (What's broken, stays broken)

Book Title: What's broken, stays broken

Author: @booksurfer001

Reviewer: kukreti18

Title:
It will be nonsensical to determine if the title suits the story, as the story is at its initial stage but so far what I have read it's surely a story of a girl who is broken from inside and never let anyone break those walls around her.

Plot:
The story revolves around a girl name Lilith Max, who has a "I don't give a damn" attitude. Neglected by her family and after her ONLY friend left her she finds herself in a despicable solitude.

Grammar&punctuation:
The writer indeed spent a great deal in the punctuation and grammar as there were not even a single mistake that I could find in the chapters. The story is well placed.

Creativity&originality:
the story has a massive place for the creativity which I admire though the story is about a bad girl and bad boy but believe me the plot twist will give you whiplash.
Specification: as you asked in the form about your writing style and grammar, both are splendid it felt like I'm reading a well stated book so you should have no worries on that on my side but it's not bad to improve.

Short story:
If we talk about the length of chapters it's quite impressive, the chapters are long and interesting. The character in the story is strong and independent but not so relatable in comparison to real life but still as the story is at it's initial stage it is not okay to judge so early.
If you love an adventurous and mysterious stories with a perfect amount of friendship and romance in it I'm more than happy to say this is your type of story.