Nightmare

Ok. Before I start, are there any Harry Potter fans reading this?

There are? Great.

So my first dream last night, from the part I remember, my mom and I were in a library. We were looking at a Harry Potter book, even though I'm not a fan myself, and it looked like a new book. The cover was red with a forset background. There was a male deer facing the reader and a girl in the background in the forest. I then, in my dream, started staring at the deer and the background faded to white. I, still in my dream, blink to get rid of the white. Everything went back to normal background wise but the deer was gone and in it's place was the girl, who was not in the background. Again in the dream, I blinked this time out of curiosity and/or disbelief. The girl then appeared in the bottom right corner of the book and pulled a scary face. I screamed in my dream and woke up in real life. My second dream was better, as in not a nightmare, but I don't remember even what it was about.

Anyways, anyone have any idea what it's called? And no, he was not on the cover but I do remember seeing "Harry Potter and the" as part of the title.

Edit: also, should I put a picture of the Book of the Dead as the thing for this chapter given it's book related or Little Nightmares the musical from Random Encounters given it's nightmare related?