I got tagged

I got tagged by EmoMick. I don't know what to do at this part, so I'll just start.

Dear former bullies, why? Why did you what you did? You didn't include me in things, you guys didn't let me join your friend groups. Heck, I used to think you guys were talking about me behind my back. Which is why I made friends the way I did. What was wrong with me that I could've fixed? And yes, I know most of you were girls. It's just habit and I do know there was at least one guy. But either way, thank you for helping have the friends I have today.

Dear me, Christina, you have a lot on your mind. That's understandable. But you need to let others help. Let others know what going through your head. Don't just tell him, tell other people as well. Lots of people have lots of opinions on things. Sometimes questions are meant for a specific person and you don't ask. You need to learn to speak up. Also, thank you for not trying anything like that yet.

Dear mom, I love you. I really do. I may not show it, but it's true. True, it may just be me being a teenager, but if you knew like I know me you wouldn't recognize me. I wish so badly that I could tell you everything, but I'm scared. I'm scared about your reaction to the things I read and talk about. Plus, you might involve dad and that just worries me more. But thank you for being an amazing role model for me. I couldn't have asked for a better mom.

Dear dad, I love you as well, and I know I stress about the little things, but I can't help it when I'm in the back with my sisters and they're being annoying. I don't have a lot to say aside from the fact that I get scared when you start throwing things. But it rarely happens. So I'm just going to say this: thank you for helping me become a gamer.

Dear Destinie, I miss you. I wish you didn't have to move so that we could continue growing together. I especially miss all those Zoo Zoo Pets we used to play with. But since we can't change the past, here's one last thing: thank you for giving me a way to find my friends. I just wish we could meet up again.

Dear those I meet in the WDY fandom, no I'm not saying we aren't friends anymore, just that I need to get th his off my chest. I wish we could all meet up in public. Even for just one day. I want to know you guys' on a better level. I want your guys' trust, especially trust. I want to feel as if I belong. When I officially joined the fandom, all of you were already a tight knit community. I had to introduce myself and show that I was a good person to get any wiggle room. But I like that, how everyone knows and supports one another. I just wish I could be part of that. But if not, thank you for giving me a chance.

Dear Gwen, why do you have to be the way you are? Why couldn't you at least try not to swear. I can tell you're working on it, but the sentences still lead up to them. But even if you don't, thank you for being a good person, and my first sibling.

Dear Steffie, why do you have to be so bossy? It's not going to get you that far, but if I try to stop you you'll yell at me. So I guess all I can s as y is, th as nk you for being yourself.

Dear Christian, I love you. I truly do. But I also truly have no idea what to do. I still hsven t thought of a nickname, I feel like I'm holding something back when I've basically have confessed every truth to every lie I've told you. I just don't know what to do. But I just want to thank you for being the one for me. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.