Writing, specifically my writing

This is writing. Well, technically it's typing but you get what I mean, right? This is me, the author, writing a chapter in a book. Even though this is more of a place for me to just dump random stuff that pops up into my head, Wattpad still considers this a chapter in a book.

This is about how long I feel my chapters are on average. Quadruple that maybe a few or so times and you get about the length of some of the fanfics I read. Feels short in comparison huh?

I know that not all chapters have to be super long. Quiet's one shots are on average shorter than mine but still tell amazing stories. But when it comes to a story with an overarching plot, it just feels too short to me. Like there should be more but I don't know what to add, or, more commonly, I think it's decently lengthed but when it's actually read it's shorter than I thought.

My WDY books, particularly my Corrupteled ship book, are my most famous books, which is why they have a lot of chapters. It's because people actually read them. I have 11 books on my account. 11! And only two have ever had a chance here. I know I owe a lot to that fandom. I wouldn't have the audience or even friends and followers I have without it. But there are 9 other I gave to you guys, and it feels like no one's reading them.

I'm not saying I'm not thankful for everything that's happened, I'm saying that as someone who likes to tell stories it's hard when people only want to hear a certain type and to survive you have to cater to your audience and their wants and needs. It doesn't help that my mind prioritizes other people over myself.

I just wish that you guys branch out and try new things, see new worlds you never heard of before. Interact with stories you never thought you would have before.

So please, read my other books, read the stories they tell. You don't have to like it or love it or anything like that, you just have to read it and comment or do whatever it is you do to show support. Please. That's all I ask of everyone reading this right now. Thanks.