I don't know anymore

I know this should be an announcement, but this is the only way people will read this.

In case you don't know, I'm in a relationship. I have a loving, caring, and protective partner. If you're curious as to who, it's ChristianUniverse. We started out as penpals, and then later he confessed. I also have another one: TaremwaIsaac. He's who I want to talk about.

Now, at no point do I want you to spam him saying to stop. You can tell him, just don't yell at him. Please.

For the past few weeks or so, he's been acting differently. He's been flirting with me and won't stop acting like I like in that way when I don't. He's keeps saying that we're "just friends", but every now and then he just throws in a random flirt and throws me for a spin because, last I checked, friends don't normally flirt. They joke and maybe do offensive jokes they know are funny because they know they are. But they don't flirt. Just today, in fact, he tried to get me to call him a nickname I didn't want to call him.

I don't like losing friends. I like keeping my friends. Even if we slowly grow apart I still consider them as friends. But I feel like he's pushing it. I want to stay friends, but my boyfriend and a part of me is going "end it" and I can't bring myself to.

Why am I doing this vent chapter? All anyone is going to do is vote and move on with their lives and my boyfriend is going to talk to me through Messenger about this and no one will comment. Why do I always get treated like a ghost? Even at school I am, so why am I trying this again? Oh yeah, because I needed to get this off my chest.