Helping others- the main thing I want to do in life

So I think I've found my breaking point almost.

For a bit of background knowledge, EmoMick has posted a while ago as of posting this a chapter in their ask book for themself about problems with Amino and how others think about them. There's more to it, but that's all you need to know for that. You can check out the chapter if you want, just look up their username and click the book titled "Ask Me" and go to the most recent chapter as of right now.

Now that that's out of the way, here's what's been bothering me: I can't do anything to help. They won't talk to me, in fact, almost no one here talks to and literally no one except for Chris leaves a comment, and even then it's not on the book itself.

I want to help. Really. I love helping people. I also don't like it when I'm powerless to do something, even if it's just that I'm not giving them the space they need. But that's all I'm trying to do is help.

So here's what I'm wanting: first off, I'd really like to not see votes. Each time I see someone vote, I don't think they actually read it and just went "cool." And went on with their day. I would, however, really like comments. With comments I can tell what you're thoughts are and maybe help you understand or something. Just... please. As much as I like helping others, I need help sometimes too.

You know what? I almost don't care anymore. Do whatever you like, I'll still care. I just ask for at least one comment. One. That's it. If I reply to your's you can ignore it. But at least put something down. Please.