aaliyah funeral

Stepmber  4, 20001 lisa POV  I stil can't  believe  she gone yeah  man she like the I'll sister  I always  wanted   yeah  I remember  wen we first met her  she just a baby  man  oh hey babe  I figured  I come to show my respect   u  know   yeah think u all for coming  i heard aaliyah  says it's been a couple  weeks for me I know my daughter   would  be happy  that all her friends  am sorry I never  thought  I lose her  she supposed  to bury me not the other  day  around we   met aaliyah  wen we did the Panthers  soundtrack we heard of her sure   but once we  met her  she knows  how to  light up a room  she been alot  things she told me I would   always  cherish  forever   I  agree  wit  u  on that  tiannon  liyha  had a way to draw  u in I appreciate  her reaching  out to me wen  pac was shot in vegas n visit him in the hospital   I want yall  to know  that  as u might know   she loved her fans  n the fans loved her  back  u  will be miss  I'll sister  u had your  whole life ahead of u  her brother  Rashad  says  it's hard to believe  that u no longer  here  I'll never  get to hear your  laugh    I miss u  I hope u find peace  baby girl her father  said my sweet  angel    I knew   wen u were born u were destined  for something  great  u are carrying  person   u will be miss liyha.