until the end of time

March  27, 2001 Tupac POV  it has been awhile  since I released  any music  wit my mama help  we came up wit amaru  which is my middle  name  for the name of our  record label  so I can release  my  music   it all belongs to me anyway  this has to my  seventh  album  I can't  believe   shit most of were unreleased  music  I never  get to use til now  wen I was on death row    lisa release  her first solo  album  since  leaving  the group  TLC   am so pround  of u baby  thank  u  dammit   I know  boo u wanted  your  album   I don't  see how u eat that  come on baby   it seems  like  lisa  doesn't  eat meat  which is crazy  congratulations  baby  thank  u mama  how  lisa ma u know her  she on this health  stuff   I know kidda  had u on it yeah  she did but it was just to eat vegetables  n shit  this girl doesn't  meat   anymore  she hates the small  of it   I still  love her I guess  I have to respect  her decision   how my grandbabies  doing good  getting  big as hell  I heard suga  knight  supposed  to get out  soon  yeah  am not scared  of  that mothfucka  I never  was really   thought  he was cool n shit  till I found out what sneaky  shit he was doing   u m snoop  should  talk  baby  yeah u right about  that I didn't  understand  what  he was saying  then   now I have kids n married  I get it  well talked to  you  later.