rebuild

May  12, 2006   new Orleans   Tupac POV  all the hell they went though   they deserved  some hope u know   yeah pac I heae u man  we all decided  to come here to help the best way we can  it's the right  thing  to do   thank  u for helping   it's no problem   I always  been  the kind to do things  beind the scenes  I decided  to put my album  on hold for now there  are more important  things  to  worry about   right  now  things wit  me n lisa are  up n down to say the least   I know I can be hard to deal wit at times  we  been  married  since 96  it's been hell  of a year   all this people  losing  their  homes  makes me realize  that  why I have to complain  about  they have lost everything  they know  I know I hurt lisa by  getting  Yolanda  pageant  we helping  the people  of new  Orleans  to get back on thier feet   just to think a few months  ago  most this was under water   it really  pissed off how fema  were treating  this  situation  all together  I appreciate  kanye west  for saying  what needed  to be side  wen people  are  going to  realize  that these politicians  would  say anything  to get votes  I stil have  this ayanna  Jackson  shit  hunting  me  but  hopefully  one day  the truth  will  come  out  soon   hey baby   is the house good   still have windows  to fix   we blessed  yeah baby I know I love u bold head .