MTV news

Flashback  October  27, 1995 Tupac POV what does Tupac  amau  Shakur  mean  I was named after  this einka  chief  name Tupac  aamu  but there alot of  Tupac  amau whole  tribe   I think the breakdown  means intelligent  warrior something like that  he a cool dude  if I go south America  they goin love me watch  wen u first came to Oakland  was this the first place u came in California  who it was Marin city wen u was in Baltimore  went to performing  arts school  why didn't   go preforming  in California  I can't  afford  it  I had to go normal  high school  I didn't have enough  credits  they wanted me  stay back health credit  I was like hell nawl  I didn't  have  enough  to grandtue  u did get your  GED yesg they call this weirdo  beach  it's not that wired  to me  u had to make a living  what did u  do after  high school  I had two  jobs  rounds pizza  I use eat the  toopes  off the pizza  would  call in my own delivery   then i worked at a grocery  store  u know  wit the bags  i did that for two  weeks  i use to get in trouble  course i was  writing  my rhythms  by the clock  am the totally  opposite  of  what I am now  I read alot always   watch television   keep to myself  I always  wanted  to gi college  but the prople who goes to college  already  have thier  life planed  out  for them they have someone  paid  for them what was your  life growing  up.