first love

Yo yo  POV   I remember  the first day  I met pac   he was just a roadie for  digital Underground  he was  very cocky even back then  but very humble  about thought  we were firends for about  two  years til one day he had the neave  to ask me out on date  I was up n coming  mc  from  LA   I was discovered  by the one in only ice cube  of nwa    I later  released  my first  album   pac  wasn't  like any guy I dated before   he had a very sweet  side that nobody  saw  but he was changed  from the person  I knew   but he always  been  there for me  I was a bit shocked  wen I found  about  I was pregnant  with  our  daughter   vanessa   who was born  July 9, 1992 I was a bit scared   I was just starting  in my cheer  but I    was happy about  it  though   back then I can admit  I would  always  pop off at the mouth  fighting  all that carzy  shit  I never  been that kinda  girl who was jealous  of another  women for years   women n hip hop  had to always  be in the background  of a Man  I wasn't  like any other  girl  in the game  I believe  in women   empowerment   I was hurt broken  wen me n pac broke up   but I was mad as hell  wen I found about  left eye  but I realized  why was I mad at her  I was very immature   at that age  we talked  till this day we became  friends   hell I was at there wedding   a year later   we all were worried  wen he get shot the second  time  but  good thing  he had vest on that time .