Clinton

Flashback  1995  Tupac POV    to set the record  straight  Tupac this  interview  is not about  your  trial   your  count case  this is about  Tupac  in the  inner  man then n now since  your  period     of  time   to reflect  on your  incarceration  mostly  your  gangster  thug  image mmm  I don't  see  as a gang thug  image   thug  life would  be more accurate   but it's not image its  mentality   I have time to reflect  on it  it's all a stage we all go through   mm its just like that wit  the rich white kids  wit the  roc  for black  or  Hispanic  person    we have to put in the streets    that's  where all engery  goes  that's  the only place I  don't  think what I did was wrong   it's my  progression  of being a man  what was  your  thoughts  ass your  recoupment. They shot me  they really   did shoot me   my whole cheer   I never  thought  a black person  would  shoot  me   I resent  them  an abosser  to the world  they would  never  hurt me  rob me do me any harm   its proven  by this  false rape  conviction  all this stuff u read in the newspaper   how was your   first time in parsion   for the  first 8 months. I sent  time reading  books   called live to tell  what that's  the about  its autobiographical   of my life  have real half faction  listen to music it's my first time  to write I wrote all my words  to poetic   justice   above the  rim does the parsion   I know everyone   say oh wen he gets   out he comes  he going the bomb  album   parsion  kills your  spirit  . I only started  recently started  writing.