yo yo s wedding

Flashback  August  17, 2013 Tupac POV  what  I can't  believe  Yolanda  getting  married   yes she invited  us  to  yeah mama basically  wanted  me to be her bridesmaid  but had enough  as it was  yeah  true that  oh pac what's  up man  nice of u to come  yeah  am here support   her husband  alright a good man  hey  I saw vanessa   I guess she decided  to become  one then  wen I saw her  man DeAndre  is one lucky  man  I guess   I never  thought  I see  yo yo getting  married  yeah me either  but she deserves  it  all the shit I put her though   pac hey  look at u looking  good  boy stop  but for real am glad u invited  me u kidding  my  girls are here that's  all that matters   can i get this dance   yeah thanks for coming  oh I forgot  I  get her something  I left something  in the car it was thing they both will love    andre  always  been a good dude since the first day I met him  he always  talked  about  this great  girl  once I met her I knew they belong together  I heard of his family members  said  I wasn't  expecting  to say anything  but  Yolanda  am happy  u find the love u been looking  for   I wish y'all  nothing  but love  happie everyone  deserves  to have somebody to cars about  them to love them  this for u  to Yolanda  n DeAndre    to Yolanda  n DeAndre   aww am going to cry thank  for my good firend of 20 years    mr Tupac  Shakur.