aaliyah funeral

Flashback  August  31, 2001 lisa POV   I feel so numb   today  someone I looked  at  as a firend  is gone now  baby u ready to go  yeah I know u miss her we were on our  way to new York  for her funeral  we got the news of her passing  I was so emotionally attached  to  her   I know how u feel baby  pac god brother  was murdered   2 months after  he was shot  I remember  that great times me aaliyah  had  we hear guys  here they go   I'll be right back  I'll find us a sit sign  I can't  believe  u are gone baby girl  people started  to come in some known faces  lately her brother  father  n brother   keep the the family  in your  prayers  the pastor  said as we bow our heads   god we know caring god  one of your  angels  have joined  your  in haven amen  thank u all for coming   me n aaliyah  have been firends  since elementary  she the most sweetheart  u can find  she a great  firend  aaliyah  I'll miss  she start crying  it's ok  everyone  else   I'll got up   I hate  for all of us  be here  like this am lisa  me n aaliyah  met wen we  did the panther  soundtrack  together   she was the most  sweetest  girl  u can meet   we played pranks   she never  took her to seriously  which was fun to me  um sorry  its alot  um  I wanna everyone  hold your  love ones close to u  to aaliyah  mother  ms dine  her brother  Rashad    from me to u  if u need anything  am here .