mama's funeral

May 7,2016  Tupac POV  I stil can't  believe   my mother  gone man   yeah me either  baby  she  all i had  growing  up    now she no longer  here now wen I told my   kids that were hurt by it  they all loved her  vanessa  took it the hardest   so did they  jr  them being the oldest  grandkids  now here we are  putting  here in the ground  wen I heard about  happened  I always  thought  my  mama would  be here forever   wen I I talking  to  her last   she said  she wasn't  feeling  that good  she did great  things  in the community  she thoughts  us that  thanks yall  for coming   my mama  really  loved y'all   loved her community   she always  been there  I remember  wen she use to make read  the newspaper   fount to back  then ask me what it said  u fought  hard all her life  for what she believed  in I really miss her  I am going to miss my grandma  she always  said  girl why y wearing  those shorts  I always  thought  she was just tripping  but the more I thought  about  she thought  me how to be strong  black  woman   sh would  always  say baby  no matter  how  hard life is  u just keep fighting  for  what u believe  in  I am really  going to miss u    zendaya   never  be afraid  of being different  but grandma  they say am wired who cares what the say baby    yeah u are  hungingwit those white folks   well mama  we all going to miss u black  power   u a warrior   am going to keep your  legacy  alive.