~20~

LEXI's POV

It was 7:25pm and it was getting dark. I was in my office finishing up some calls. I get up and walked out. I go upstairs and I walk to Mattia's room.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*
No response

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*
I heard foot steps and the door opens to mattia shirtless and his hair kinda messed up. He looked like he was sleeping.

LEXI: hey sorry to wake you but you have to get ready for the mission we have today.

I said trying not to Stare at his tone abs.

MATTIA: Okay, I'll meet you downstairs.

He said with his hot morning voice. I nod and walked into my room.

💭LEXIs THOUGHTS 💭
Is it just me or did it get hot in here. When he opened that door with no shirt and showed his toned abs, bruh the things I'll let that men do to me. He can grab me by my throat an- what the hell Lexi snap out of it.

I walked to my closet and changed to my outfit.
OUTFIT:

I grabbed my gun that was hidden in my closet and walked downstairs

LEXI's GUN:

ALVARO: where are you going

LEXI: I have to go do some things with Mattia.

MATTIA: ready to go

LEXI: yeah do you have your gun

MATTIA: always

LEXI: okay then let's go. Oh and also Alvaro tell the others to not do anything stupid.

ALVARO: okayyy.

MATTIA: so what car are going in

LEXI: we are taking my baby

LEXI's BABY:

We got in the car and I started driving

LEXI: when we get there we have to go in quietly

MATTIA: who are this people that we are gonna kill.

LEXI: oh well we aren't gonna kill them right away, first I have to get information and then kill them.

MATTIA's POV

My phone started ringing and ringing, Lexi looked annoyed of it.

LEXI: give me your phone.

I give her my phone and she answer it.

LEXI: hey umm can you stop calling my 'Boyfriend'

LEXI: I don't care if you need to talk to him, he has a 'Girlfriend' so back off.

She hangs up and she gives me my phone back.

LEXI: your welcome

MINUTES LATER:
We stop at some house and it was a little creepy, she pulled out her gun and turned off the car.

LEXI: okay so we go in but we have to be quiet.

I nod my head and we get out, my parents house is on a few minutes away form here, we started walking into the house. The house looked old and it looked like there was nobody there. One I think they set a trap for Lexi so they can kill her or I don't know. We go upstairs and we start looking around but nothing. We got downstairs and saw a door that had the lights turned on

MATTIA: did you turn the light on

LEXI: nope I was about to ask the same to you.

MATTIA: nope

Lexi started walking close to the door.

MATTIA: Lexi what are you doing this could me a trap

LEXI: shh
She opens the door

LEXI: nothing

We were about to walk outside to see if there was anything or anyone outside. But before we could we hear foot steps.

*CLAP* *CLAP*
The lights turn on.

LEXI: shit

We turn around and we see Cynthia and some other people.

CYNTHIA: did you actually think that you were gonna find something here.

LEXI: it was you, and now you gonna pay for what you did

CYNTHIA: yeah,yeah, are you mad that I killed your parents and stole your boyfriend.

LEXI: oh about the "boyfriend" you can keep him. I got so many more options, and for my parents I know I'm gonna get payback.

CYNTHIA: well if it isn't the one and only Mattia Polibio.

She said coming closer to me.

MATTIA: yup the one and only.

CYNTHIA: so have you missed me or your other little girlfriend over there.

She said pointing at Vic, I nod my head no.

CYNTHIA: so Lexi what's it gonna be.

LEXI: I can ask the same.

CYNTHIA: you can either get out of here Alive or Dead.

I mean she had 5 other people with her so I don't think we are gonna make it out of here alive.

LEXI: let's see you pick one of your best and the rest go and run off and this is between me and you.

CYNTHIA: alright, MAR

Some boy comes and stands right beside Her.

CYNTHIA: the rest of you wait in the car.

They walked out the back.

LEXI: no guns until you can't no more.

Cynthia nods her head, Lexi pulls me to the side and whispers in my ear 'just watch, and don't worry I'm not gonna get hurt'
She walks back and they throw there guns on the floor. Cynthia try's hitting Lexi on the face but Lexi blocks it. Lexi punches Cynthia in the face, then kicked her in the stomach, Cynthia was on the floor and Lexi on top of her. Cynthia was bleeding from her nose and lips. She was all bruised up. Lexi got off of her and grabbed her gun and started walking out. That's when Mar handed Cynthia the gun and Cynthia shot Lexi in the Arm.

LEXI: Ahhh, you bitch

Lexi grabbed her gun and shot her in the leg.

We ran back to the car.

MATTIA: give me the keys

She handed me the keys and we get in the car, I can't take her to a hospital and I can't take her back home. So I guess we have to go to my parents house.