~36~

CYNTHIA's POV

JENNA: that's all the info I have for right now.

CYNTHIA: I'm gonna send some of my men to check it out.

BRYCE: I'll tell one of my men to go to.

If it is true on where her private airport and warehouse is then we are going to have so fun.

LEXI's POV

MORNING:
I woke'd up and got up. It was 8:47am. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. Once I was done I walked into my closet to pick out an outfit for today.

OUTFIT:

Today I didn't feel like making breakfast so I think we're going to go out and eat

Today I didn't feel like making breakfast so I think we're going to go out and eat. I walked downstairs.

LEXI: good morning primito

ALEX: good morning primita

LEXI: are the rest still sleeping

ALEX: Some yeah I think,

DESTINY: some of them had a long night.

I turn around to see Destiny and Ale coming downstairs together.

LEXI: I mean if y'all are gonna have sex in the house, the please, please, put on some music.

DIEGO: who had sex?

DESTINY: Desiree

She said it in a whisper yelling voice.

ALE: She's not the only one.

LEXI: what do you mean

ALEX: he means that Hazel also got some.

LEXI: i feel bad for y'all

ALEX: me and jabez were trying to sleep and all you could hear was "Fuck" and "I'm gonna cum"
"Me too" and moans.

Everyone starts laughing.

JABEZ: I swear all I wanted to do was get some sleep.

I was going to say something when we heard foot steps coming from the stairs.

LEXI: I see y'all had a long night

HAZEL: oh did you hear

LEXI: all I know is that I'm glad that my room is no where near y'all's

ROSHAUN: e n ways, what are we gonna eat.

LEXI: I was planing on going out to eat, cause today I don't feel like making breakfast.

HAZEL: where we going.

DESIREE: we can go to Ihop to eat.

LEXI: fine by me. Someone please go wake the other that are sleeping.

I got up and walked into my office, I sit on my chair and just look at papers that I have to sign.

*RING* *RING*

LEXI: Hello

??: Miss. Lexi this is Bryan.

LEXI: yes, is there something wrong:

BRYAN: Yes so there has been a black car park outside the warehouse since yesterday at night.

LEXI: okay, I'm gonna go later today. Make sure to use the tunnels that we have for an emergency, and if any suspicious things happen just blow there heads up.

BRYAN: Copy that