~40~

MATTIA's POV

KAI: so one of us should go with her.

HAZEL: I vote that Mattia should go.

EVERYONE: yeah, yup

MATTIA: fine I'll go

I started walking to the room that the doctor said, there I saw that Lexi was standing outside looking into the glass window, she looked like she was going to burst out and cry, I walked over to her and placed my hand on her back and stared rubbing it, she turned around and laid her head on my chest and started crying.

LEXI: T-that bullet was meant for me,

MATTIA: shhh, I'm here

I try'ed to calm her and tell her everything was going to be okay and that Alex is going to wake up and everything will be back to a kinda normal day.

5 minutes later:

LEXI: I have to go

MATTIA: where

LEXI: I have to go to the warehouse,

MATTIA: okay

LEXI: yeah, Thank you

MATTIA: no problem

Before she walked away she gave'd me a kiss on the cheek.

LEXI's POV

I felt safe in Mattia's arms, like if nothing can harm me, like if he was meant to protect me.
I saw everyone in the waiting area, I walked to them and I saw that Ona and Alvaro were here.

LEXI: aren't you supposed to be in bed at Home.

ALVARO: We heard what happened and she insisted we should come.

ONA: How is he?

LEXI: They took the bullet out and he has some damage where the bullet hit. He is still asleep and the doctors don't know if he's going to wake up now or tomorrow.

ONA: I have to see him.

LEXI: he's in room 105

JABEZ: I'll take her

Ona and Jabez started walking to the room.

LEXI: Ale call some guards to protect this hospital and I need two of all to stay here and I need two to come with me, and the rest go and be careful.

ALE: Me and Jabez will stay here

LEXI: okay, who's going with me

DESIREE: I'll go

KAI: Me to

LEXI: okay, Alvaro when Ona is done take her to the house please. And the rest of you go do your thing and go straight to the house.

EVERYONE: okay

I was walking to the front seat where the doctor was.

LEXI: Desiree and Kai go wait in the car.

They walked out.

LEXI: Hey doc, if someone comes in here and ask to see Alex don't let them, you know the people that know him.

DOC: got it, you know I have your back.

LEXI: thanks, I'll come back later

I stared walking outside when Mattia got in front of me.

LEXI: I have to go Mattia

MATTIA: wait it's let me talk

LEXI: fine you have 3 minutes, Talk

MATTIA: like I said and you haven't gave'd me an answer. And I'm going to repeat myself, will you go on a date with me?

LEXI: you know what fine I will, just tell me when. Now I have to go.

I saw Kai and Desiree there waiting in the car. I opened my door and got in.

DESIREE: where are we going

LEXI: we are going to the warehouse.

HAZEL's POV

PARADISE: okay so are you still going on your date today?

DESTINY: I don't know, I might just tell Ale that we should reschedule.

HAZEL: Hell no, we are going to the mall and finding you a nice and sexy dress to ware.

DESTINY: I-

HAZEL: No I- we are going no get up and let's go. Wait y'all have y'all's gun with you. Right?

PARADISE: yeah

DESTINY: Yeah

HAZEL: okay let's go

ALE: go where exactly?

PARADISE: we are going to the mall. Why got a problem?

ALE: No, just be careful AND Take Robert and Roshaun.

HAZEL: Fine, Let's go

ROBERT: wait what car are we taking.

HAZEL: I asked one of the guards to bring the the baby.

DESTINY: Please tell me that you are not gonna drive it.

HAZEL: No I'm not, cause I know that Lexi will kill me. And I still don't know why Lexi calls it her "baby"

ROSHAUN: well maybe because it's her baby.

BABY:

ALE's POV

ALE's POV

ALE: Okay I need two here in the waiting area, and I need two standing and guarding the door where Alex is.