~28~

LEXI's POV

She took out a pregnancy test. She showed us and it said 'Pregnant' I looked up at her and just had a few tears falling down.

DESTINY: Have you told him yet

ONA: No not yet

LEXI: when are you planning on telling him.

ONA: well I wanted to tell you guys first before I told him. But I don't know what his reaction is gonna be.

HAZEL: I think you should tell him, Maybe at breakfast.

ONA: But I'm scared what if he doesn't want the baby.

PARADISE: well if he doesn't want the baby we can help you take care of the baby.

A small smile appeared on her face,

LEXI: okay let's go downstairs and make breakfast.
We walked downstairs and saw some of the boys on the couch.

ALEX: Good morning

JABEZ: Hey, Ona you good

ONA: yeah, why wouldn't I

KAIRI: you just look a little sad, or worried.

ONA: No I'm totally fine

She said with a weak smile
I walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, I took out eggs and other things to make breakfast.

AT THE TABLE
I was done making breakfast I set it all up at the table.

LEXI: Breakfast is ready

I see every one run to the table. I sit down next to Desiree, and Ona
A few minutes of us eating I see that Ona was getting a little anxious, she was taping her leg up and down.

LEXI: just tell him every thing is gonna be okay.

I whispered in her ear, she gave'd me a little smile.

ONA: u-umm Alvaro I need to tell you something.

ALVARO: yeah

She went into her pocket and took out the pregnancy test. She gave'd it to him and he just looked at it.

ALVARO: y-your pregnant

ONA: yeah,

ALVARO: when did you find out.

ONA: this morning

ALVARO's POV

I couldn't believe it, I'm gonna be a dad, I have so many emotions. I got up from the table and walked over to Ona.

ALVARO: don't worry I'm gonna be here with you, and the baby.

ONA: promise

ALVARO: promise

I gave'd her a small kiss on the cheek, I wonder if it gonna be a boy, or a girl

DESTINY: Ona, you are gonna have to go and check if the baby's or baby is healthy.

LEXI: yeah, you should make an appointment at the private hospital.

ALVARO: I'll make the appointment, you don't have to stress about anything just stay healthy you and the baby.

ONA's POV

I gave'd Alvaro a small smile, I didn't think he was gonna react like this, I thought he woulda said something else like get an Abortion or give it up for adoption but I'm glad he's gonna be here with me to take care of our baby.

LEXI's POV
We got done eat breakfast, we put our dishes in the sink and walked to the living room.

KIA: so what do you think the gender is gonna be.

ONA: Honestly I don't care the only think I want is for the baby to come out healthy.

ALVARO: yeah, that's what matters.

ROSHAUN: Soo Paradise when are We gonna have a baby.

PARADISE: First ask me to be your girlfriend then will see.

KAI: what about you Hazel do you want kids.

HAZEL: yeah, maybe in the future

MATTIA's POV

Every one was talking about if they wanted kids or not. I really wanted to know if Lexi wanted kids.

ROBERT: so Lexi do you want kids.

Ahh, thank you Robert for asking

LEXI: yeah, I do but at the same time I don't because I am the leader of a mafia

True, true. I was in a thinking stage when I felt my phone vibrate. Ahh great I wonder who it could be.