~8~

LEXI'S POV:

We All arrived at the warehouse. I went in with the boys, but the security stoped mattia,

SECURITY: and where are you going.

LEXI: he's with us, his part of our team.

SECURITY: okay
He said giving Mattia a death stare.

We continue walking, we made it to the boys office. That where we have most of our meetings.

LEXI: so this is your office with the boys, we have meetings here. Don't worry we are still sending someone to start working on y'all own office.

KAI: FINALLY, now I can do things and nobody will tell me anything.

We all just glare at Kai,

KAI: What...

ALVARO: okay, okay, so when are they coming in.

LEXI: They said tomorrow, but enough about that, let's get started on looking for the scorpions, and we need to start getting ready for the other mission that we have.

ROBERT: and when is that.

LEXI: in 5days

They nod there heads and we start doing more work, Robert was trying to find there warehouse, Alvaro was trying to find where they could be. And Alejandro, and Kairi, were seeing how many people are still left on their team.
Roshaun took mattia on a tour. I was trying to find my other enemies. "The white's" they stole Drugs and money from us. They have been missing for a while now.

MATTIA'S POV:

Roshaun was giving me a tour of the warehouse. It was pretty big. And they had lots of weapons, and drugs. No wonder they couldn't find this place, it's far and hidden.
We were walking back when My phone starts vibrating.

MATTIA: hey Roshaun I'm gonna go us the bathroom.

ROSHAUN: alright man, you remember where it is.

MATTIA: yeah, yeah,

I walked into the bathroom, and locked it. I took out my phone and it was Jenna.

INCOMING CALL...
.JENNA.

JENNA: Hey mattia.

MATTIA: Hey Jenna, I'm busy right now. I'll call you when ever I can to give you information.

JENNA: don't tell me you are already fucking her.

MATTIA: WHAT! No.

JENNA: so why won't you give me information now.

MATTIA: because I'm at there warehouse. You know what I have to go.

I hung up the phone and left the bathroom.

JENNA'S POV:

He was probably gonna sleep with her. I just want to kill her!! I need to stay calm. Don't worry Jenna he's gonna be your's soon.

LEXI'S POV:

The door open and it was Roshaun, he was alone.

LEXI: where's mattia.

ROSHAUN: oh, he's using the restroom.

I nod my head and go back to work. Minutes later the door open and it was mattia. He kinda looked mad but he's probably stressed.

ALVARO: sooo, are we gonna go to the club tonight.

LEXI: idk, we might or we might not. Look we have lots of work.

KAI: but we haven't gone out in for ever.

LEXI: we went to the club like 3 days ago.

ALVARO & KAI: EXACTLY FOREVER.

LEXI: okay fine, we can go at 9pm

ALVARO & KAI: YAYYY

HOURS LATER:
It was 6:36pm, we all got up and put our things away, we into our car and started driving back home.

AT HOME:
I opened the door and walked in, we all head to our rooms, I go and take a shower again, I shave everywhere and I wash my hair and body, I turn the water off and wrap a towel around my body. I get out the shower and dry my body, i got out and pick my outfit
OUTFIT:

 I get out the shower and dry my body, i got out and pick my outfit OUTFIT:

MAKEUP: