~25~

DESIREE's POV

I could hear everyone on the ear peace. I Took it off and put it on my hand, I have the little pill that I have to put on his drink in a little bag that's inside my dress.

TONY: so tell me about you

DESIREE: I'm 20 years old and I like to fuck around. And you what can you tell me about yourself.

TONY: well I can tell you that I can make you feel good in every way possible.

He said getting closer to me.

LEXI's POV

ALEX: why did she take off her ear peace.

LEXI: well maybe because we keep talking and she can't concentrate like that.

DESTINY: I hope this works

Me and Mattia where at a table and I was watching every move that everyone was doing, No we didn't come without our guns. The boys have our guns. I was just watching Desiree when I felt Mattia's hand on my Thigh.

LEXI: Move your hand mattia

MATTIA: and why would I do that.

LEXI: cause I'm trying to concentrate.

I took his hand off and took a sip of my drink.

DESIREE's POV

TONY: I'll be back I have to go to the men's room. Can you get us another round.

I nodded my head and ask for another round, I made sure he went into the bathroom, I grabbed the bag and put the pill in, I know what you think the pill takes a while to dissolve, but this one takes seconds, I opened the bag and put the pill in.

MATTIA's POV

I was just sitting here with Lexi, Alejandro and Destiny.

LEXI: she did it.

ALE: now we wait.

Not gonna lie but I had totally had forgotten about Jenna and the whole situation, I got a text from Jenna earlier today saying if I was still on the case, I just saw the text I didn't answer cause I don't know if I want to be on the case anymore,

DESIREE's POV

I was sitting at the bar when Tony came and sat next to me,

DESIREE: so I think that we should go somewhere private.

TONY: oh yeah, well let's go to one of the private rooms in the back.

DESIREE: k, but let's finish our drinks.

I grabbed mine and started drinking it, I saw that he did the same. We started walking to the private rooms in the back,

DESIREE: ahh, this room looks empty.

I opened the door and he walked in, he couldn't walk straight anymore, he fell on the bed and groan.

TONY: my head hurts

I grabbed my phone and txted the group chat

                     HOES⚠️🥳

DESIREE: he's down

LEXI: We're coming

JABEZ: what room

DESIREE: room #25

LEXI's POV

We started walking to room 25, when we got there, I knocked on the door,

LEXI: Kai did you bring it

He nodded.

LEXI: okay, Mattia and Alejandro tie him up to the chair,

They pulled him off the bed and put him on the chair, Kairi took a needle with a syringe and a little bottle that had something to wake him up.

LEXI: Alvaro you know what to do.

Alvaro grabbed the needle with the syringe and put some of the liquid that is in the little bottle.
Alvaro injected him and he started moving,

LEXI: Wakey, wakey

TONY: (Groans)

He picked his head up and started looking around.

TONY: what did you do to me.

LEXI: well I can tell you but that won't be any fun would it.

TONY: go to he-

LEXI: 'go to hell' yeah, yeah I know, but I have a little surprise for you.

MATTIA's POV

She was smiling, like she was going to enjoy this a lot.

LEXI: you see here, my cousins are going to mess you up real good.

She said pointing at Jabez, Alex, and Diego.

LEXI: boys you know what to do, and when he starts spitting out blood that's when you guys can stop.

Alex, Jabez, and Diego started punching and kicking him. Lexi walked out and I followed her.

LEXI: I need you and two other body guards to take him to the warehouse and look him downstairs.

She said talking to Bryan he body guard. He nodded and went to get two other body guards.

MATTIA: so what happens to him now.

LEXI: well he stays at the warehouse for today and on Monday will deal with it.

MATTIA: why not tomorrow

LEXI: cause Saturday and Sunday's are chill days.

She started walking back into the room but I stoped her,

LEXI: move mattia

MATTIA: Remember what's gonna happen tonight.

She smirked and walked past me. God this woman turns me on.

LEXI's POV

I walked in the room and he was all bruised up and he was spitting blood out of his mouth his nose was bleeding and he had both of his eyes purple,

ONA: what happens with him now.

LEXI: The body guards are going to take him to the warehouse and on Monday we will deal with him.

They nodded there heads and the bodyguard came'd in they took him towards the back of the casino and into the car.

AT HOME

I opened the door to the house and walked in.

HAZEL: I need to sleep

ROBERT: ahh, same

They all walked up into there rooms. I walked over to the bar and poured myself a drink.

MATTIA: I'll have whiskey

LEXI: Then get it yourself, cause I ain't your momma.

He came'd behind me and wrapped his hand on my waist, he whisper in my ear ' one day your gonna be my baby momma'
He started to kiss on my neck and leave wet kisses, once he found my sweet spot a little moan escaped my mouth. He turned me around and smashed his lips onto mine.