~4~

LEXI'S POV

Me and the boys head to my car.

I turn on the car and start driving to pick up the Dugs that my family from Mexico sent me

Alejandro: so what did you think about Mattia.

Lexi: well he handsome I'll say that, but like I said first we need to see what he's capable of doing, and I'm also gonna tell Robert to do some research on him.

Kairi: I'll call him

Lexi: Also Tell him that if Mattia wants to leave, to blind fold him and leave him at the park.

KAIRI'S POV

I was calling Robert so he could research some more about Mattia.

Calling RobRob...
Robert: Hello

Kairi: hey so Lexi wanted me to tell you to ask or do some research on Mattia, she wants to know a little more about him,

Robert: okay

Kairi: She also said if he wants to leave just blind fold him and leave him to the park.

Robert: alright, anything else

Kairi: Nah, I think that's it. See you later.

END OF CALL

LEXI: What he say.

Kairi: he said he's on it

Lexi's POV

We arrived at the place, it was a creepy place but that's where we had to go. We get off the car with our guns, and start walking to the back of the tiny house that was there, we turn the corner and see two men standing there.

Lexi: eso es la mercancía que mando mi familia.
(Is that the drug that my family sent)

Guy2: si, y también me dijeron que te diera esto.
(Yes, and they also told me to give you this)

I was confused, but he reached to the back and I knew that he wasn't the one that my family sent,

Lexi: Kairi, Alejandro run

They started shooting, we were hiding behind a car and we were shooting.

Lexi: pinche escorpiones
(Fucking scorpions)

Kairi shot one of the guys and the other had a bleeding arm, we ran back to the car and start driving back home.

AT HOME:
We got home and we all went our separate ways, I headed to Roshaun room to see if he was back.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*
Roshaun: come in

Lexi: hey I was just checking to see if you were back with the money.

Roshaun: yeah, I put the money where we always do.

I nodded my head and left, I walked into my room and i went straight to the shower, I took a shower, brushed my teeth and did my night routine, and went to bed.

Mattia's POV

Once they left me at the park I walked to my car and called my supervisor,

Calling Jenna..
Jenna: hello Mattia

Mattia: Hey so I went to the meeting and tomorrow I'm gonna go to an address they gave me so they can test me and all.

Jenna: That's good,

Mattia: okay then just calling to inform you,

And with that I ended the call, I didn't want her to say anything else because I knew that she would want us to hook up again.

AT HOME:
I walked to my apartment, and headed to the bathroom, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, then went to sleep.