~26~

LEXI's POV

LEXI: just fuck me already
I said into the kiss.

MATTIA: as you wish

We walked upstairs into my room, he opened the door and locked it. He pinned me onto the wall and started kissing my neck he started to mark his Territory. He tapped on my thigh to Signal me to jump, with out breaking the kiss I jumped he carried me towards the bed. He laid me down on the bed. I tugged on his shirt so he could take it off. He took his shirt off and I was admiring his toned abs.

MATTIA: like what you see.

LEXI: oh shut up and come here.

He hovered over me and kissed my neck. He slid one of his hand to unzip my dress. He took off my dress just leaving me in my panties. Started moving to my Breast. He started swirling his tongue on my nipple and with his other hand he was rubbing my pussy. I was already wet, and with his hand motions it got me even more wetter. He stoped kissing my breast and moved down to my heat, he removed my panties, with the cold air hitting my clit it sent vibrating up my body. He took his Thumb and started to rub my clit. He insert his long tongue into me and started pumping in and out.

LEXI: (soft moans)

He removes his tongue and starts pumping his fingers in and out of me. He would curl his fingers in me.  He made me feel so good.

LEXI: M-Mattia I-I'm about to C-Cum.

MATTIA: go right ahead

I came'd on his fingers and he Licked them clean, he started take off his pants and boxers. He started aligning himself with my entrance. He was moving his tip up and down teasing me.

LEXI: M-Mattia stop teasing

With out warning he slammed into me, he started thirsty in and out of me at a medium paste but that wasn't enough for me.

LEXI: F-Faster

His paste soon started to get faster and faster. I could feel him hit my G spot I Clenched my walls around his dick. He Who is head back.

MATTIA: fuck do it again

I crunched my walls again around his length. All you could hear in the room was moaning groaning and our skin clapping together. He had on hand on my hips to Guide me and the other one was massaging my breast. I soon came'd again on his dick, he had his head on my neck, I whispered in his ear. 'Let me ride you' I flipped us over where now I was in Control. I started bouncing up and down, moving my hips up and down.

MATTIA: Fuck

He tilted his head back and pleasure. After sometime I felt him switch inside of me so that meant he was close, for the third time I came'd.

MATTIA: I'm gonna cum

LEXI: I'm on the pills

I felt his warm liquid shoot inside of me. I laid beside him and he got up to grab a towel to clean us up.