~6~

MATTIA'S POV

I picked a gun and stared to follow her.
THE GUN:

We walked to the basement where there was Three men tied up

I look at them and back at Lexi.

LEXI'S POV:

I had this Three men tied up, because they try'ed stealing from me, and I wasn't gonna allow that. Mattia looked at them and then at me.

MATTIA: what do I have to do.

LEXI: simple, just kill them.

He looked at me and then at them, he aimed his gun at one of them, I went to him and whispered "Next time don't mess with la diabla " I nodded my head signaling him to kill them.

MATTIA'S POV:

I had my gun aimed at one of them. Lexi went to one of them and whisper something, then she signaled me to shoot, I didn't want to but I have to do it to get her trust.
*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

I looked at Lexi and she gave'd me a smirk. She got up and walked out, I followed behind her.

LEXI'S POV:

I was surprised that he would kill them, I mean I didn't know he had it in him.

MATTIA: so what now.

LEXI: we now you move in with us, and you have to stay loyal to us. I'm trusting you and you better not brake that trust.

He nodded his head in understanding. I went to look for Robert but before I could, Mattia spoked.

MATTIA: I will be back with my things,

LEXI: good I'll have someone prepare your room.

MATTIA'S POV:

When she said that she trusted me she didn't sound so convincing. I know for a fact that she is gonna get someone to do research on me. I get in my car and drive to my apartment to pick up my things.

INCOMING CALL...
.JENNA.

MATTIA: hello

JENNA: Hey I was checking up to see how things went.

MATTIA: Things we good ig, she made me kill three people do prove my loyalty.

JENNA: okay, and what else

MATTIA: well now I'm driving back to pick up my stuff so I can move in with them.

JENNA: okay good, try to get as much information as possible.

MATTIA: okay got it, talk to you later.

END OF CALL

JENNA'S POV:

I'm a little mad that he has to live with them yeah I know I cheated on him but, I'm not gonna let that stupid bitch Lexi get him, no because his only MINE.

LEXI'S POV:

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

ROBERT: Come in

LEXI: hey I just wanted to see if you had more info about Mattia.

ROBERT: um yeah it's right here, here you go

LEXI: Thanks, and also you and Alvaro are going to go collect the money that the owner of the bellísima club owe's us.

ROBERT: Alright I'll tell Alvaro

I nod and walk away, I go to my office.
LEXI'S OFFICE:

I open the file FILE: Name: Mattia polibioAge: 20Eye color: hazel Race: Italian, Mexican More info: both parents live in New Jersey, he has a brother, he studied at PVHS

I open the file
FILE:
Name: Mattia polibio
Age: 20
Eye color: hazel
Race: Italian, Mexican
More info: both parents live in New Jersey, he has a brother, he studied at PVHS. He's a play boy.
And more info....
EX'S GF: Jenna, Cynthia, Victoria

END OF FILE

I was done reading the file, he's ex's are my enemies, there were a lot of more information.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

LEXI: Come in

ALEJANDRO: Hey, I just wanted to tell you that mattia is here and  in his room.

LEXI: okay, I'll be out in a sec.

💭LEXI'S THOUGHTS 💭
Can I trust him? What if his with them? What is he sells us out?

I knew that I couldn't give him so much trust. So I just have to keep an eye on him. Until I'm convinced that he's not working for them. I got up and walked out my office, and went into his room.