~27~

MATTIA's POV

I woke'd up to the sun hitting my face. I looked to my side and I see Lexi still sleeping. I got up and walked to my room. It was like 9:24am, I walked in my room and walked into the bathroom, i took a shower once I was done showering I dry'ed off and put my clothes on. I have been think a while now and I really think that I'm starting to fall for Lexi, and I know that's wrong but she is just an amazing person. And I know if I quit the case and stay with Lexi I can have so many problems. But if I stay on the case then I'm just losing the person who I care about. I have to talk to someone about it.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

ALE: come in

I opened the door and he was laying on his bed cuddling up with Destiny.

MATTIA: oh if you want I'll come back later.

DESTINY: no it okay, I have to go and check up on the girls.

She got up and walked out.

ALE: what's up

MATTIA: so I have to tell you something, but promise me you won't tell anyone.

ALE: okay I promise

MATTIA: so before I got into the mafia, I worked or am still working with the police, and before you do anything let me explain. I moved from New Jersey to New York and became a cop and they assigned me cases, like this one. Well you remember my ex- Jenna.

ALE: yeah

MATTIA: well she gave'd me this case and I have to give her information about everything, but I stoped two days ago because I might be falling for Lexi

ALE: and

MATTIA: and well I want to be off this case and I want to continue being here. But I just don't want to tell her. That I was involved with the police,

ALE: you do realize that once your off the case they are gonna start looking for you AND we both know that Jenna can be capable of anything like telling Lexi.

MATTIA: I know but for now I don't want her to know about it, so can you please keep it a secret, and whenever I'm ready I'll tell her.

ALE: I'll keep it a secret but just remember karma is a bitch.

JENNA's POV

I was currently at my office waiting for a call. I know that Mattia fell for her, because he won't pick up the phone.

*RING* *RING*

JENNA: Hello

??: yes, they said you want to talk to me.

JENNA: yes, I have some information.

??: About

JENNA: well I know that you are enemies with Lexi and I have some information that might help.

??: okay, go to (address) at 10pm I'll be waiting.

LEXI's POV

I was in the shower when I heard the door open, I got out the shower and wrapped myself in a towel I walked out the bathroom to see the girls on my bed.

LEXI: what the hell, haven't you guys heard of knocking.

ONA: we have but we need the tea

LEXI: what tea

HAZEL: "M-Mattia I'm about t-to cum'

She said in a mocking voice.

LEXI: fine y'all want the tea you'll get it but let me go change.

I walked into my closet and picked out my outfit.

OUTFIT:

I walked out to the girls talking

DESIREE: so how was it.

LEXI: umm can we talk about something else.

PARADISE: Fine, but next time we need details.

LEXI: okay, so anyone else have tea.

ONA: yeah, I have something to tell y'all

HAZEL: what is it.

ONA: so y'all know that me and Alvaro are having sex, well

She seems a little off she reached into her back pocket and took out

A/N:
Hey guys, Thank you so much for 1k reads. And also Happy Bee years to al of you. I hope you and your family's are safe.