A consummated marriage and an unconditional love (nsfw)

When they got home, Eddy was practically bouncing with excitement as he went to their bedroom. It was refreshing to say that again. Their bedroom, their house, their home. Them. It felt good.

Brett followed behind Eddy as Eddy dragged him to their bedroom. He replaced the sheets me them all white because the light color didn't remind him of Eddy. Still, he wasn't going to let it hinder him from making love to Eddy on that soft bed of theirs.

Nothing much was said as they entered the room and locked the door. It was still early in the morning. And the sun was shining down on their bed. It was soft and contrasted to what happened to them that night. It was quiet, they were both calm and ready. It was not forced nor animalistic. It was just love.

Brett stood up in front of Eddy and smiled softly at his beloved. Eddy returned the smile and blushed. He was the first one to kiss, leaning down in order to kiss Brett softly. Brett returned the kiss eagerly, not wanting to waste the effort that his lovely husband was exerting.

It was innocent, soft and loving. Eddy was trying to feel Brett's lips first before getting filthily acquainted with his tongue. Eddy was savoring the soft feeling of Brett's lips against his and the fact that he hadn't been able to touch Brett when he was away. Eddy also wanted to remove the sensation of Hyung's lips against his but he doesn't have to talk about that.

Eddy pulled away and frowned at the thought.

"You okay? Do you want to stop?" Brett asked, softly caressing Eddy's cheek.

"I mean, I just wanna get it off my chest before we proceed. I almost cheated on you with Hyung last night... I can't believe I was supposed to do it." Eddy said sadly, sitting down on the foot of their bed.

"Well, you didn't. That's what matters to me." Brett said, sitting down next to Eddy and held his hand. He brought it up to his lips and kissed the knuckle softly.

"Still... I'm sorry, Brett." Eddy said, looking at his lover intently.

"You don't have to apologize. It's just a kiss... I love you." Brett said softly, kissing Eddy again before he could respond.

Eddy held on to Brett as they kissed each other. He was not letting Brett go, not again. Brett carefully laid Eddy's down as he went on top of Eddy. It was a soft type of glow when Brett pulled away from the kiss and observed his husband.

"Why did you stop?" Eddy asked, a little bit worried.

Brett was silent for a while, looking at Eddy with the softest expression that just screams love.

"Nothing... Just admiring you, that's all." Brett said, no lies spilling out of his mouth.

"Shut up... You're embarrassing me." Eddy said, putting his arm over his face to hide his embarrassment and shyness. Brett lightly grabbed his arm and put it away from his face.

"Don't hide your cute face away from me, hubby." Brett coaxed, leaning down to kiss Eddy's cheek.

"Please kiss me again. I can't help but get red if you look at me like that." Eddy said, looking up at Brett.

"With pleasure, my love." Brett said as he leaned down, kissing Eddy on the lips once more.

This time though, Brett will show that his intent was to explore and travel Eddy's warm mouth. His hands slip under Eddy's pajamas and greedily felt the skin under his palms. He caressed Eddy's chest, stomach, sides and everything else that his hands could reach. While the administrations on Eddy's lips continued, he licked around the lips to get entrance.

Eddy moaned and arched his back so that he and Brett could be closer. Brett was kissing intently, with the same passion that he uses when playing any Tchaikovsky or Brahms' piece. Eddy can't help but feel good at the dedication of passion so he removed his own shirt.