||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||

Saturday, December 26th

Alice spent the morning hanging out with Sean, Evelien, and Technoblade.  Wilbur left late the previous night, but they planned to hang out again in the afternoon. 

She and Techno had decided to leave early Monday morning. They didn't particularly want to leave yet but they knew that they should be home for the festival on the 29th. They'd have a small plot stream tomorrow with Tommy.

But for now, Alice didn't have to worry about that. She was getting ready to be picked up by Wilbur, who convinced her to let him show her the beach. It didn't take much convincing though, Alice was happy to go with him.

"Wilbur's here!" She notified her cousin and friend. "I'll see you guys later."

"Be careful, there's a lot of snow expected later," Sean replied. She didn't hear a response from Techno but she didn't need to. He was in the guest bedroom doing some research for his plot stream tomorrow.

She asked if he wanted to come along with her and Wilbur, but he declined. He said he'd had enough of Wilbur's sass for one trip. Besides, he didn't want to 'intrude' as he worded it.

"Alright, see ya," She said as she left. Wilbur was exiting his car and jogged around to meet her at the passenger door.

"Hi!" He smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"Hey," She chuckled and returned the action. He let her go a moment later and opened the door for her. She gave him a confused look. "You don't have to do that every time." She told him, referring to yesterday when he did the same thing.

"Course I do, it's only proper for a lady such as yourself to accept the gesture," He quirked a smile. Alice just rolled her eyes and sat down in the seat.

"If you say so," She sighed as he closed the door and went back to his side.

"Ready darling?" He asked once he was buckled in.

"You bet," She grinned.

"Ta da!" Wilbur presented the ocean with one hand while holding Alice's with the other.  "What do you think?"

"The water is a lot..greener here," She chuckled.  "California beaches have a lot of plants around too, you've got the city right next to this one."

"Yeah, it can be a bit annoying being so close to the road," He agreed.  "I like it better than London though."  Alice just hummed and looked out across the water. 

Beaches weren't her favorite.  It was always crowded and loud and the sand was too hot for her feet.  There would be trash littered around and teenage girls making fun of everyone else.  Beaches really only existed between the ocean and the roads created.  It felt restricting.

Oceans, on the other hand, she loved.  They were vast and powerful and they drowned out everyone else with their waves.  It was free.

"Hot or cold weather?" Wilbur asked her. 

"Cold," She answered immediately.  She hated the sweating and the hot air in the summer.  It was her least favorite part about living in California.  Aside from the earthquakes and fires, those sucked too.