18

(edited)

knock knock.

" Come in."
The large wooden door make a crack sound as it opens by Emma from the other side. " Ouh Emma? What brings my princess here?" She closes the door and chuckled shyly before walk towards her father.

The King is in his work room. Silently working. " Hehe..urm, father..." She chuckled again, then tucked few hairs behind her right ear. Obviously telling him that she have a favour. " Okay, okay, what is it?" He smile.

The happiness he have when Emma were acting like this really indescribable. When a son asking for a favour completely different when a daughter ask. He really enjoying his time having his first daughter. " Can I going out with Dami tomorrow after class?" She stared at her father with sparkles on her eyes.

" It's still dangerous my dear.." He caressing Emma's cheeks. " Plus, it's just your first day. I'll let you go with her one day. But it's not today, okay honey?" Emma got disappointed reaction on her innocent face, but got lightened up. Not wanting to disappoint her father.

" Okay, Father." She smile wholeheartedly. Before bit goodbyes and exit the room. She let out secret sigh before continue walking towards her study room. She have few assignments that were give by her new professors.

🐶🐶

knock knock.

" Princess,"

The presence of Prince Seungcheol make Emma turn her attention to the crown prince. She stop tapping on her macbook that were given for her studies. She took a sip of her lukewarm latte before answering.

" Do you want to...you know, going out?"

He said while draw his nail on the wooden table. She make confuse expression. She make a hand signing to hold his words before finishing few more of her assignments. " What do you mean?" She shut off her computer, after saving the finished assignments.

" You've been doing your assignments for 5 hours now. Aren't you bored?" She chuckled before answering. " You've been studying medical for 3 years. Aren't you bored?" She smile.

He then took a sip of her latte. " Well, wanting to be a specialist doctor always have been my ambition. So.It's.Not." He answered by taping the table. " Tsk, whatever." She take her latte, walk towards her closet. While Prince Seungcheol tailed behind her like a lost puppy.

" Are you going or not?"
" Where are we going?"
" The new funfair on the city." Prince Seungcheol's answer make Emma turn around immediately. Literally facing the Crown Prince face to face. " Aren't it going to be dangerous? Dad didn't even gave me the permission to go out with my friend." She pout.

" It's fine and safe when you have us and bodyguards!" He show her his gummy smile. " Aren't people gonna recognise me even if I'm wearing my mask?" Prince Seungcheol laughed sweetly. Both of his hand are holding Emma's shoulders. " It's going to be fine Emma. As long as you're with us."

The spare a few second into each other's gaze. " Okay, whatever." She chuckled . Prince Seungcheol laughed before telling her to get ready.

🐶🐶

" Is this okay Taeyeon?"

Emma turn around in front of her maid while wearing this.