11

(EDITED)

Choi Hyunki POV

I closed Emma's door as I exited it. I stand there, thinking. " He's...Wonho's friend. Kihyun." That's what the driver that drove Emma home said last night. But when the Royal Police came, there're no sign of Wonho there, either Kihyun. Only he's men, the gangsters were arrested. That Kihyun, and Wonho the closest bodyguard to Emma are still out there. Wonho have been working with us since Prince Minghao was born.

Wonho is just a normal bodyguard, not the trusted nor less. But I'm sure he's the trusted for Emma. Only maids, bodyguards, cleaners and all the workers that've worked more than 10 years are allowed to stay working here and saw Emma's full face. But what make me feel worry is, when there're parasites among these workers that have been worked even more that 20 years.

There're no news about last night, because I don't want to. For the sake of Emma's and the Princes safety. I don't want these thing made Korea became chaotic. I must handle this things excellently and safely. I shake my thoughts off. My head were full with so much things right now.

Prince Minghao POV

Dad close the door. He stands there for a while, he must be stressed out right now. He shook his head and walk away. " Lines cleared." Chan said from the front. He quickly but silently walk  entering Emma's bedroom. Including Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Seokmin, Seungcheol, Jihoon, Wonwoo, Soonyoung, Joshua, Mingyu and Hansol. Jun Hyung can't 'join' them since he's have tons of bruises to recover. He's condition kinda bad. I think I'm getting better after rest for one night, maybe because I'm used to this.

Jun Hyung always spent his free time playing games. Well I like reading but sometimes I trained myself with Chinese martial art.  But I don't feel like joining them since my body still aches a bit although I thought it already recovered. I turn around, walk away from Emma's room.

She must be so scared last night. She's might suffered with trauma. I stop and turn to my side. Starring to Emma's

- last night -

Your Memory by Kassy really calm me down although I have nothing to worried about. I look at the pitch black sky. There was only one star. Lonely. Maybe that's how Emma feel when her parents passed away, a month ago. It's not like I don't like her. It's just I'm scared. I don't like it when my Dad pick random person to enter our castle. Even our family. I'm scared that she'll manipulate Dad, Mom and my Brothers.

But somehow my hearts tell me to accept her as my first sister, the first princess. " What ever.." I don't want to think about it. I suddenly saw my life flash in me. " I'm sorry, Prince Minghao. Are you okay?" The driver look scared. Maybe scared I'll ask Dad to fired him because stop the car out of blue. " What with the sudden shock?" I don't listen to his question earlier.

" I don't know either, My Prince. Princess's car also stop suddenly. I tried to prevent our car crash. That's why I stopped." I rose my view to look at Emma's car. Her car is too big for me to know what happen. " You, Go. Check what happen." I told my bodyguard to check. Without a word, he step out from the car.

I turn around to see if Jun Hyung's are okay. His bodyguard was outisde from the car too. I texted him.

" Hyung! you're okay?"
" Yes, I'm fine. Are you okay?"
" Yes... How about Emma, Hyung?"
" I tried to called her but her phone seems off. But don't worry maybe it's just squirrel or something."

How could he joking right now? Even though it's squirrel or some cute animals, I'm dead worried of Emma right now. I starred at our conversation earlier. " PRINCESS!" The driver screamed making me look at Emma immediately. She's step out from the car, wearing her mask. She seems scared because I can see her hands trembling. She was about to run towards my car but she stopped and turned around.

Why she was like run away from someone? Was something happen in front of the car?

A man, his body were 2 times than Wonho walk out from the  side of the highway. He walked towards Emma's back. " RUN
PRINCESS!" I heard Wonho shouted. What happened actually. Clearly Emma was blocked by him. No, I must protect princess " Prince Minghao! Don't it's too dangerous! Let the bodyguards handle it!" The driver said. Did he just lost his mine? " Are you dumb? Can't you see my sister were threatened? Your princess! Korea's FIRST princess!"

" ARGH! LET ME GOO!!" I looked at Emma. Her arms were held tight by two builded men and....a man tried to reach his dirty hands to her.  No, I can't let this happen. I ran out from the car and flying kick the man who tried to touch my sister. " No one EVER...touch the Princess!" I saw her eyes were full with emotions. " Run to my car Princess! My driver will take you somewhere safe!" Jun Hyung joined me fight with the men. ' There were a lot of them..' I counted.

" What about you?" I sensed worried in Emma's voice. " We'll be okay Princess. Just go!" I starred deep into her eyes. I heard she said something before run to Jun Hyung's car. I run towards men who were holding Emma's driver. And the fighting scenes goes on.

Not long after that, the Royal Police finally came. I searched the man that have tried to touch Emma earlier, but he's gone..with Wonho too. I stand there, dumbfounded. My face were full with bruises. My fist are bleeding due to hit their face too hard.
" Prince Minghao! We're sorry for the late arrival. Let me take care of these gangsters, the Royal Hospital already arrived. You must be treated!"

- present -

I turned back to the front, follow my steps back to my room.

Emma POV

" Shh! You'll wake her up."

Voices keep flying around me, i feel annoyed. I open both of my eyelids. All I saw is blank white ceiling. I use my arms to get my body straight. The first thing I saw is, a pair of eleven eyes. But that didn't catch my attention, what I saw is Minghao's back is walking away from my room. 'Is he alright?' I questioned myself.

But then, I saw a man. Kihyun, walk past my room with his last night's smirk while Wonho .. starring into her soul. Memories of he touching me start to rushing back to my mind. My breath became fast. I can't breathing properly. My tremble hands squeeze my soft white blanket. My eyes get teary. I need my song, I really need my song.  " Emma..?" I turn my teary eyes to the one who spoken. Joshua came closer to me. His hands make a sign of wanting to hug me to comfort me.

I reject his hands aggressively. My face were full with my flowing tears right now. " Call Mom and Dad now!" Seungcheol told Taeyeon. She walks exit my room quickly.

no one POV

" Your Highnesses! Princess need you!" Taeyeon said after she got the permission to enter the King and Queen room.
The Queen was the one who stand up first and rushing to Emma's room followed by The King. Worried and anxious covered all over her body.

The first thing that The Queen did after entering the room is rushingly go to Emma to hug her. Her whole body is trembling, her cheeks were wet with her tears, her bed became messed. Emma didn't accept the hug, she just cry on Jihye's shoulder out loud.
" Shh..Emma.." Jihye comfort Emma with calming words.

The Queen proceed to get closer with Emma as she sit on Emma's side. " What happen, boys?" Hyunki said, clearly having a roller coaster emotions at the moment. " When she woke up, she seems spaced out. And suddenly...like this.." Prince Mingyu explained to his father. The King just starred at Emma with eyes full of worries.

please protect this girl
———