3

(EDITED)

" Go home safely, Emma. We'll pick up the day after tomorrow. You have your time to packing up." The Queen gave Emma her sweetest smile to the girl. Happy, she finally got the chance to have a daughter.

" Okay, Queen." She still use formalities. Made the smiley Queen frowned her face.
"No. Mother please."
" I'm sorry, it might take a few moments for me to use informality with you." She connected her gaze with Queen and King.

After bid goodbyes, Emma walk back inside the place both of her parents photos are. Alone.
" Mom, Dad..I found someone that will...take care of me.. like how you did.." Slowly the tears running down through her cheeks.
She fell on her knees. She's weak but act like she's strong.

" I don't know when can I finally realise that you're gone.. Mom Dad..." She broke down in front of the smiling photos of her parents.

" Thank you for all things you did for me...I really appreciate you both the most in this world. I'll find the one who made this and I'll never let them go. I'll make sure they'll get punished as much as they deserved." She promised both of her parents to find the drunk driver and claim both her parents death. 'I promise Mom, Dad...'

After few more minutes, she got up and exit the room. Without looking back, she just walk normally to her Aunt that have waited for her. She know, if she did look back, she'll broke down again. She don't want to act strong, she want to be strong.

She know, few more days, she'll be the first princess of Korea, the probably next ruler of this country in few years. She need to be strong, even if when her parents died when she just a normal girl, she already fall, then what will happen when she'll be the leader of Korea? She need to be strong for everyone.
" Let's go Emma," Her Aunt saw her red eyes and nose, knowing that she cried earlier. But she don't want to ask about it. It's a normal thing to cry, to fall and to take a break. But make sure to get back up again.

The ride back home..was silent as usual. No one want to break the silence, only the radio speak to themselves. Even the joke the DJ made didn't make both of them laugh.

Emma seems getting better after she broke down earlier, she felt stronger after let it out in front of her 'parents'. Yes, she did feel a bit of sadness, but she don't have the feelings of wanting to cry. She cried enough.

" We're arrived.." Sihyeo break the silence.

Emma enter the house full of memories. Her Aunt make decision to live for a few days with her, before she picked up by the Queen to the mansion. Emma just agreed, she's alone anyway. " Do you want to eat anything? I'll order Mcd."

" No thanks Auntie. I want to start packing. Maybe you should too."

Sihyeo just starred at Emma's steps going upstairs.

Emma walk to her room, and bring out her empty beg. To filled by her things. She don't know what to packed. She keep herself in thoughts way too deep until she eventually fall asleep on her bed.
——