16

17 hours passed as quick as lightning. " We served you Espresso Waffles with Mocha Drizzle." Said the main royal chef to the King and his decedents.

It's Emma's first day at her new university. Although she's a bit younger than she should to attend university, it's better than registering into high school as a senior. It will create suspicion to students and teachers.

The royal chefs bow and walk away, letting the royal family enjoy their breakfast together. " This waffles taste really good!" Prince Soonyoung said with the waffle inside his mouth.

" Don't talk while there's food inside your mouth, hyung." Prince Chan, the youngest prince said. " Anyway, You must be excited today Emma-..." Prince Soonyoung stop talking as he remembers yesterday's incident.

No one knows about Prince Joshua 'visiting' her last night. " Yes, I'm really excited for my first day on the university!" She said with a wide smile on her lips. The mocha drizzle that on her lips were unnoticed by her.

Got the sign that everything's okay, Prince Jun enlightening the atmosphere. " Tss, did you really didn't notice or you just pretend to not noticing that?" Prince Jun's words making the Princes chuckle.

Taeyeon walk towards her, with a mirror on her hand. Emma turn her head towards Taeyeon that's on her right now. With Taeyeon shows the mirror on her face, she finally noticed.

She face palmed herself mentally before quickly wipe the liquid on her lips. " Children, quick or you'll be late for school." The Queen literally saved her life while everyone's shoulders going up and down ; covering their laugh.

" Alright Mother." They all said in unison.

Emma will go earlier than her 13 brothers with other car. To hide her identity, she need all prepared. Fake guardians, fake car, fake background. Her fake normal life.

" Princess," The Queen walk towards her while Taeyeon are touching her up. A man and woman were behind the Queen. She made few eye contacts with the unknowns before connect her gaze back to the Queen.

There're question mark inside her eyes, making the Queen introduce the pair behind her. " This is..." She turn around, signing the pair to introduce themselves. As the man bow, he finally spoke. " Your Highness, I'm Park Seo Joon." Then the woman beside him bow too. " I'm Park Min Young." ' She have a cute smile.' Emma thought.

" They'll be your fake guardian for the time being. And don't worry, they're also trained bodyguards. So if anything happens, they'll save and cover you up." The Queen said.

Emma bowed to respect her 'guardians'. " We'll send and pick you up from university everyday."

She acknowledged that her new university are for the elites, which means she must act like from the upper but not as the princess. She need to act like a daughter of CEO. 

" Let's go? A new student need to be early." Emma hug her mother before follow her guardian from behind. She also acknowledged that she must NEVER talk to any of her 13 brothers. She must not stand out in the crowds.

The atmosphere in the car are so awkward. Seojoon is driving while Minyoung is setting up all Emma's information in a tab on her glass fingers. " Princess?" Minyoung turn her head towards Emma on the backseat.

Emma turn her attention to Minyoung, waiting for wait she's gonna say. " You'll take Medication Course, same with Prince Jun, Prince Jihoon, Prince Seungcheol and Prince Chan." Remembering that she've told the King that it's her dream to be a doctor.

" What about the other Princes?" She ask from her curiosity. " Prince Minghao, Prince Wonwoo, Prince Mingyu and Prince Vernon are in Politics. Prince Joshua, Prince Soonyoung, Prince Jeonghan and Prince Seokmin are in Engineering. Prince Seungkwan is in Law." She nodded with those information. The Princes must be really excellent in their academics. 

The big university catch the 3 pairs of eyes for inside the car. " This is it, Princess." Seojoon said smiling from the car's back mirror to Emma. " If anything happen, you need to call us on the first place Princess. Our numbers were already on you phone. Fighting Princess!" Minyoung made a 'fighting' sign to Emma.

She reply with a nervous smile before exit the not to fancy car. The first thing she need to do is go to the information centre since Minyoung already registered her. Everything's need to be online now.

There're few student walk enter the big university too. They all wearing fancy clothes. Her 13 brothers didn't reach her sight. Maybe because the most important people will come the last. Ignoring that, she continue walk towards the information centre.

" Goodmorning, Miss..?" Not recognising the unfamiliar face, Emma introduce herself to the girl. " Park Emma. I'm new her." The girl nodded before searching Emma's information in her Macbook Air. " Here your card, Miss Emma. Your dad is the CEO of SJ Car while your mother is the CEO of Min Design, am I right?" She wait for Emma's confirmation before continue. " You'll be taking Medical course as have been stated in your register file, and you're taking the vvvvip hall since both of your parents are CEOs."

Emma just nodded for all the information. 'There're hall for each elite? wow.' " There're diamond shape on your card, represents that you're one of the important people. You just need to show your card on one of those guards and they'll lead you to your room." The girl explain while pointing to the men infront of a big wooden door.

" Thank you..?"
" Sara." The girl answer with a sweet smile. " Thank you for the explanation Sara." Emma said before walking towards the big wooden door. One of the men saw diamond shape on Emma's student card, he bow to her. Followed by the men who saw her card afterwards. He took a glance on her student card before facing Emma again. " Let me take you to your hall, soon to be Doctor Emma." The black man said sweetly.

Before she could follow the guard, she heard loud whispers from behind.

" OMG that's the Princes"
" Prince Wonwoo!"
" Prince Jun looks so handsome!"
" My Prince Mingyu!"

Without turning around, she smirk.

" So this is it." She chuckled, and continues walking towards her hall.

———