4

(EDITED)

"...Emma.."

Emma woke up from her deep sleep, revealing Mom- The Queen. Her eyes went big, she quickly got up. Making she having her usual low blood pressure. She slowly sit on her bed.

" I'm sorry for not telling you earlier..but I just decided to pick you up today,"

Emma lift her head up, making the 'huh?' face. Suddenly again?

" Why?" She ask with soft tone.

" I'm....excited?" The Queen chuckled. Emma look at the never aged Queen's face. She's pretty, people might misunderstood that she's in her younger age.

"But I didn't packed yet.." Emma's cluelessness making The Queen chuckle again. Emma confused face just looking around her messy room.

" You don't need to pack, I've prepared all of your clothes, skincare, toiletries at your new home." The Queen use 'home' to replace 'mansion'.

" What should I wear.. Quee- MOTHER!. What should I wear, mother?" She slapped herself, letting the Queen chuckled for the nth time already. She must've been so excited.

Ji Hye turned around facing someone behind her. "This is your maid. If you're wondering." The maid gave Ji Hye a purple dress and a high heels.

" Just wear this," Ji Hye said as she show her the dress. Emma stuttered because the dress are too pretty. She might can't afford it, she hold it slowly. 'This dress might be more important than my life'

" Now, get- get up!" The Queen said as she pull Emma out from her bed. And because of that too, she smiled for the first time in a while. "That's my princess." Queen smile while admiring you. "Get ready, I'll wait for you downstairs." She then walk downstairs leaving Emma and the Maid in the room.

The maid bowed politely to Queen and Emma. Emma still unused by that kind of action yet. She just smile at the maid.
-
After the shower, the maid help Emma with her dress and high heels. She also take a few touch on Emma's hair.

After she done, Emma look at herself on the mirror in front of her.

" You're look stunning, Princess." Yes, she feel kind of awkward at 'princess' word.

" Tha-Thank you.. It's just a simple dress." Emma said as she take a few look of herself in the mirror again.

Emma don't want to sound proud or anything, but she does low-key agreed with the Maid

Emma don't want to sound proud or anything, but she does low-key agreed with the Maid. Her slender long legs making herself look more attractive.