10

(EDITED)

⚠️  gangsters, kidnap, fighting, screaming, fear, anxious / panic ⚠️

Emma POV

Will Minghao be okay? Gosh this long journey just to go to simple but fancy dinner make me anxious. My fingers keep sweating. " Songs! Yes songs!" I whisper to myself. Songs is the only thing can make me calm down. The simple ' take you breath ' won't help me at all.

I search in my not too big handbag that were given by my mother before she passed away. I don't think I can use the fancy handbags that were given by the King yet. Let me just use my old handbag until it can't be used anymore. My long glass shaped finger sensed the airpods and my phone before it was took out by my hand.

I connected the airpods and choose the songs that I need to calm my nervousness down. It's Your Memory by Kassy. Somehow this song always calm myself. As the song start played, I lean my head against the car's window. There were cars passed our car. I turn my head on the back of the car, I saw Jun and Minghao's car were drove behind me.

Three of us ride different three cars. Every cars have it owns driver and bodyguard. So long story-short, everyone have their own car,driver,bodyguards and maids. I keep spacing out at the window on my side, not realising the driver suddenly stop the car. I suddenly hit my forehead on the window. Hard enough to leave bruise on my pretty wide forehead. " Ouch! That's hurt "

" LOCK THE DOOR! DON'T LET THEM REACH THE PRINCESS! GIVE THE MASK TO HER!" Wonho said to the driver before he jump out from the car to fight with....robbers? gangsters? kidnappers? There were a lot of them! Like there's 2 dozens of them! I took out my airpods and unconnected them. My hands move by themselves to call one of my brothers while my eyes start to tear up as I panicked so much. I saw Wonho tried to talk with them but they keep pushing him to reach the car.

I turn to my back to see if there're Jun and Minghao's bodyguards to help Wonho. I saw they're just standing on the car's door. " Why didn't they help Wonho!" I screamed as I was too panicked. I'm scared if anything happened to Wonho. He's the one that always help me with everything.
" Princess! Wear this mask. We need to get out from this car and run to Prince Minghao's car before they reach us." The driver handed me the mask that I usually use to cover my face.

I hold myself and try to calm down before I wears the mask. I hold tight on my mom's handbag. Mentally need protection from my father and mother. I don't care about my expensive moisturiser anymore, all I want is all of us include Wonho are save. I saw more of the gangsters came out from their car to hold Wonho...to reach us. I panicked even more, tears are racing down. " Princess, I think we need to run now." The driver turn to facing me. The gangsters that were walking towards are even closer now. I think it's 20 steps left before they reach us. And I don't know why, one of my brother didn't pick up the calls and why the hell there's not even one car now? It's just pitch black highway and cream lamppost.

" I'll try to hold them Princess! Wait until I make the sign for you to run." That was his last words before he exit the car and walk to the gangsters. Politely ask them to clear our way. I don't think the driver's polite attitude help. Two of them hold the driver. I saw his sign. I take a deep breath even though I know it'll not calm me. " God.." My hands quickly open the door widely and step out from the car.

I take few quick steps back from the car, i take few glances to them before turn my back facing them to run. I tightened my mask. " Well well well, Princess?" My steps stopped. I turn around, facing the gangsters. My eyes scanned all of them. There're 30 of them. " RUN PRINCESS!" Wonho shouted while still trying to get out from the gangsters that holding him. Before I could take my first step to escape..

" Where are you going, babygirl?" A really sturdy man blocking my way. He's like 2 times bigger than Wonho, like Emmett Cullen from Twilight. My eyes went bigger. I tried to turn around incase there's still space for me to run.

i'm such a bad luck

" Whoaa calm down sweetheart." I was trapped in the middle of two Emmett Cullen. I tried to push them away. But somehow, like I said. I'm unlucky. " Hold her! HaHaHa. We got the hidden princess today!" That's the boss. He looks like in he's 30's. My arms were locked by the two men, like Wonho and the driver.

" ARGH! LET ME GO!" I shouted to both of them. I think the men were shock to hear my voice for the first time. Thank god my mask were tied tightly. " Hi, Princess." The Boss smirked. " I guess my old friend is your bodyguard now? Right Wonho?" " LET THE PRINCESS GO, KIHYUN!" Wonho shouted wholeheartedly to the Boss, Kihyun.

" Hm? Why would I." His dirty hands try to reach my waist as he keep smirking. I tried to turn to the other side to prevent from his hand to touch me, but the men are too strong. I closed my eyes as tight as I could. My face already wet by sweats and tears. " Please ... stop touching ME!" I let out one last ear-piercing shout. Annoyed hissed could be heard from Kihyu's voice, he's ready to slap my face by slowly rise his hand. I spare one last stare towards him, signing to stop everything, begging him to stop.

Thought i would feel a sharp pain on my right cheek but, I sense a strong wind cross infront of me. Without I open my eyes, my arms were already freed from the men. I open both of my eyes, the men and...Kihyun were already on the road, they seems were pounded by..

" No one EVER! .." I rose my view to the one who talking, obviously making eye-contact with the voice. "... touch the Princess!" Minghao. He break the 5 seconds eye contact and start to fight with the gangsters that running towards us. " Run to my car Princess! My driver will take you somewhere safe!" Jun said and continue fighting with the men.

I came back to my sense. " What about you?" " We'll be okay Princess" Minghao Oppa said. " We'll be okay, My Princess. Go.." Minghao smiled. After almost three weeks, that was the first time he's smiling to me. I look once again to my brothers and their bodyguards that fighting with the gangsters. " Be safe, Princes." I whisper before I take off my heels, and run with barefoot to Jun's car. It's quite far for me to run. I shake my thoughts off and run with all the speed that I usually use when my school held the Sport's Day. I'm one of the runner that always got the first place.

" Let's go, Princess!" Jun's driver said as I closed and lock the car's door. Without wasting any time, the car sped off. Leaving the scene. " How about my brothers?" I ask even I know Minghao said they'll be okay, I shouldn't trust his words. " I already call the Royal Police, My Princess. We'll be headed home." The driver said, his eyes shows that his panic little by little calmed down. I keep worrying about Prince Jun and Prince Minghao, I didn't realise that my eyes were slowly...closed.

———