17💞💞

" Thank you, it's all for today." The professor walk exit the hall that Emma was in with few of her brothers. ' Learning medical is hard '  She sigh mentally. She looked around, unplanned to made eye contact with Prince Chan.

" Do not make anything that'll show you're related to Royal Family "

She quickly return her gaze to her white plain coloured pencil case. She didn't made any friends yet, she look around again. Obviously not at the Princes direction. ' why are they use the different exit?' She look at the door with exit sign, then to the same plain doors but took to different path.

Not long after, she feel a light taps on her right shoulder. " Hi!" Her gaze met with a short haired girl. Her eyes is rounded, her cheeky smiles and her pointed nose. " H-H-Hi!.." She stuttered, embarrassed by herself. " I'm Yoo Bin! You're the new student right?" Emma take Yoo Bin's hand that was offered to be shaken.

" Y-Yes, I'm Emma.." Yoo Bin shows Emma her beautiful smile again.

Yoo Bin look around Emma, turns out she's alone all this time. " Looks like you didn't made any friends yet, well then..I'll be your first friend!" Emma was seduced by Yoo Bin's smile again. ' Gosh I don't know smiles could be this pretty.' " Let's go?" Yoo Bin put her things inside her bag and stood. " Where?" Emma is completely confused.

Emma look at the two different doors, the one with exit but no one using it, and the one that full with people. " They're heading to study room. I'm not one of them- Wait, don't tell me you're one of them!" Yoo Bin make silly face, early surprised if Emma is indeed one of those.

Not wanting to make a bad first impression, she stood up. They have the same height; surprisingly. " OF COURSE I'M NOT!" She cover her mouth with her glass fingers. Looking around and bowed, embarrassed by her 'rude' attitude. She look at her brothers that didn't even move from earlier, also widened their eyes. She could sense Prince Seungcheol scolding her by his eyes.

Yoo Bin giggles. " Anyway, let's go to the cafe." She tangled her arm with Emma. Both of them walk in front of the Princes. Yoo Bin bowed with smile as respect ; as everyone should. She turns to Emma. Emma stutter a bit before bowed slowly. As she lift her head up, she secretly stick out her tongue before act like nothing happen and talk to Yoo Bin normally.

👺👺👺

" Aren't the coffees here taste good?" Yoo Bin asked Emma with sparkles in her eyes. " Yea. By the way, Yoo Bin-"

" Argh, ask you to call me Yoo Bin made me cringe more, just call me Dami." Dami smiles. " Dami, aren't we have other class after this?" Dami put her coffee on the table before she took out her phone, checking her schedule. " Let me see your schedule." She made hand signs on Emma, to hand her the schedule.

After Dami checking their schedule, she left out a relief sigh. " We have the same interests and schedule. Aren't we soulmate?" Dami crack a joke. Turns out she's the only one who laugh. " Sorry, it's not funny." Dami fixed her bangs before drink again her coffee out of embarrassment.

" We have 30 minutes before the next class start and then we have 2 classes left. Let's go? We can continue our talk in the hall." Emma nod with smile while let out small 'hum'.

As they showed their shape to the guards, their 5cm high heels echoed around the corridor towards the hall.

There are only few students in that hall, some of them are either studying or talking to each other. " Here." They put their belongings on the straight table that were facing a white black board in the front.

" You don't have any other friends?" Emma said as she arranged her things on the table. " I do, but we're not close anymore. She choose other course." Emma nod as she murmured 'I see'.

👾👾👾

" Let's exchange numbers."

At 4 pm sharp, all classes for today were finally ended. Emma thought of spent more time with Dami like going shopping or any other things, but then she realised, Min Young and Seo Joon already told her to go straight to the place they've told her to pick up at.

" I'll tell my parents that we'll go out tomorrow." Emma said to Dami before they took different paths to each other homes.

After she took few steps in front of her university, she saw Min Young rolled down the car's window ; signing her that she's arrived.

" How's your first day Princess?"
Emma look out from her side window to the students who are now on their way back after tons of assignments and classes. " Interesting."

———

To remind you guys, I might not updating until early January or February because school will start soon. But don't worry I'll update from time to time if I have enough time. lol how many time did I mentioned 'time'.

Anyway, I wish you early happy new year <33

💞