13

Weeks after.

" Princess, the King gave you a letter." The butler just bowed as respect sign and walk away from Emma's room. " What is it?"

She open the letter, as usual, it written with like a LOT of words. From the top to the bottom = full with words. Emma's eyes turn wide.

" let me read it for you." The voice of Prince Chan walk enter her room catch her attention. She smile widely and give the letter to the prince who not too big age gap with her.

His eyes got the sign of reading the letter. But what makes Emma burst into laugh, His eyes were wide and move so fast. Like 'ZZUUUPPP'

She even imagined the sound of 'zup' making she can't hold anymore. " Basically it just about- why are you laughing?" She took a deep breath to explain to him but failed. Because the more she choose to calm, the more 'zup' noise repeat in her head.

" SH! I want to explain you thisss~~" He got all her attention now. 'Wow he even did aegyo' " Okay my lovely broda what izzit?" Her face became redder as she felt weird with the accent she just use.

Literally after 10 minutes of laughing, Emma finally can come back to her sense. " Okay explain." Prince Chan just narrowed his eyes as it have be the nth time he try to explain.

" Dad said you'll start school tomorrow."

Emma did get better after the incident. She guess the King already made his decision after talk to her few days ago. " Okay, kamssa very imnida." She took her letter from Prince Chan before folded it and place it on her make up desk.

" You're going to sleep?" Prince Chan said as he follow Emma to her bathroom to do her skincare. " Yessir," She said after she wiped her face with white pinkish small towel. " It's only 11 baby sis."

She take her branded moisturiser and press it on her soft hand before put it on her face. " Tomorrow is my first day of school sir Chan. You don't want your baby sis go to school be looking like a zombie aren't you?" Indeed, full with sarcasm.

" I see you now one of the sarcastic members. Along with Seungkwan and Minghao." She giggles. But he got a point though, she've been spent her few times with them. Basically just barking and 'woofing' to each other. Well that's on Emma and Prince Seungkwan. All those sarcasm appeared when Emma with Prince Minghao.

" You're gonna stay here older bro?" She turn around and walk to her bed while wiping few moisture that left on her face. " Yes, and I want to watch you sleep." Emma turn her body towards the prince who are not too far from here.

" You're joking right?" Prince Chan smirked in his devilish face. " No I don't." She rolled her eyes, like way to deep. Might turn all away round. " Pffft Just joking though. Goodnight baby sis, not too sweet dream." He said quickly as he ran out the room.

"annoying"

———