9

(EDITED)

" It's rude to laugh at your brother, my prince." The King scolded Prince Minghao's crossed line attitude. "Princess, please sit besides Prince Mingyu." Prince Hasol and Emma quickly take their sits. " What I can do? It's funny anyway." Prince Minghao said while drink his red wine. All of them were served with 3 different beverages ; cold water, red wine and fresh apple juice. Except Emma, since she's not legal yet. " It's alright. I'm fine."  Prince Hansol said while smiling from his sit, looking completely okay with Prince Minghao's attitude. Emma wonder where did he got his cool and swag attitude. " I need him to teach me" She whisper to herself. Prince Mingyu thoughts she said something but Emma shake her head as sign she didn't said anything. Prince Minghao just stalked her from afar looking literally like a obsessed fan.

The chefs suddenly line up same as the maid in front of the royal family. " May I got your attention, your highness, ladies and gentlemen. Today, we prepared, traditional dishes from Japan." Said the lead chef. He wore the highest hat. " Thank you Chef Xiumin." Prince Seungcheol thanked the chef. " Shall we eat?" Emma ask with her sweet smile on her lips. Shamelessly. " I see our little Princess already hungry." Chef Xiumin chuckled with the Princes. Emma having some her usual blood-rush making her face became red. " It's okay Princess. The Royal Family may enjoy the lunch now." Chef Xiumin bowed to the Royal Family while wink to Emma before excuse himself from the center of the room.

On the other side, Prince Minghao just watching Emma's step again. He eat with his narrow eyes.

———

Emma's smooth fingers are busy doing the assignments that were given from her homeschool teacher. She'll start her first day in university after this chaos finally stop. Today is her 31st day of homeschooling. Soft knocks making Emma gave her full attention to her study room's door. " Taeyeon..?" That's what the first word came out from her mouth.

When the door opened, she saw a strong-bodied man ; one of her bodyguard. " Yes, Wonho?" She recognise all of her bodyguards and maids since they've been help her in everything. " My Princess, Prince Jun want to see you. In his study room." She tilted her head in confusion. " What for?" Wonho bowed as sign he also had no idea. Emma leave her things and immediately follow Wonho from behind. She unknowingly admired his strong-builded back.

Wonho suddenly stop making Emma almost hit her head on his back. " We arrived, My Princess." Without facing Emma, he opened Prince Jun's study room door. Every Princes got their own study room, including Emma. The first thing she saw in Prince Jun's study room is his fancy portrait above his study table. " You're here, Princess."

Emma smile when she saw Prince Jun's presence on the sofa near a shelf. " You may dismiss, Wonho." Wonho bowed 90 degrees to Prince Jun and Emma before walk exit the room. " It there anything I can help you, Prince Jun?" Prince Jun stand up and walk towards his wide table. " Dad told me to give this letter to you. I think it was about your first day in university and a dinner to celebrate our first princess. And please just call me Jun." Prince handed Emma a letter, with her name on it.

She rose her eyes connected to Prince Jun's, she give her smile. " Where's Dad?" She asked while eyeing the letter."He's busy with..you know few meetings with the minister." Emma make a small 'oh'. " Thank you Jun. I'll go now." " Emma."

Prince Jun stopped her. She turn around with confused expression. " Do you want to go dinner with me?" She keep awkward silent for a while. " Aren't we should eat together with the others?" She ask again cluelessly. " As I said earlier, Mom and Dad are busy so, that means we're not gonna eat together." She made 'o' shape with her mouth." Ah..I see. Okay then." She agreed " I'll pick you up from you room at 630?" He want to confirm "Alright, I'll get going now."

Emma said in sweetest tone. Without Prince Jun's answer, she exit the room. While Prince Jun continue doing whatever he's been doing for awhile.

———
She sit on her bed sheets. Ready to read the letter that was given from The King. As she open the letter, a long paragraph were written in that letter. She's way too lazy to read one by one, she just find the specific date for her to start her first day at university. 'The day after tomorrow'. She keep smiling to herself. Excited. " But where are the dinner night date? Hm? Maybe it was not confirmed yet." She shake her thoughts off and continue study.

———

" What do I have to wear Taeyeon?" Emma's mind were full with 'what to wear' since it was her firs time going out from this big mansion. " You should wear dinner dress of course." Taeyeon said sarcastically. Emma and Taeyeon are getting closer since she's Emma first friend.

" Are dark blue fine?" Emma didn't bother Taeyeon's sarcastic words earlier. She's fine with it.
" Let me check."

"Is this okay?" She ask for Taeyeon's opinion " How about short dress

"Is this okay?" She ask for Taeyeon's opinion " How about short dress. This look way too fancy." Taeyeon examined the dress. " Wait, I'll check again"

" How about this black? I think you'll look gorgeous

" How about this black? I think you'll look gorgeous." It does pretty but something on Emma's mind said something opposite "But-" She want to denied something but was cut by Taeyeon.
" No buts! Just wear this and go to the dinner."
———

Emma stand in front of Prince Jun's bedroom, looking so beautiful. She's been standing there for 10 minutes either to knock or not. " Maybe I'll just wait for him." She choose to stand silently. " What are you doing?" Emma startled by a voice right behind her. As she turn around, it was Prince Minghao. He-was-right-behind-her.

She look at what Prince Minghao's outfit. He somehow looks like getting ready to go out too.

" A-uhm-I-I..Jun ask me to go dinner with him.." She lowered her gaze and talk slowly because Prince Minghao's face only inches away from her's " Jun Hyung?" Prince Minghao further his step making Emma's back touch the door. On the right time, Prince Jun open his door, making Emma stuck between two towers. " Oh I see both of you are ready!" He said with his bubbly tone. " Are we going to dinner with her?" Prince Minghao ask with his disgust face for Emma. " Yes! Oh I forgot to tell you guys about it."

Prince Minghao keep silent. " I'm not going." Before he could walk away, Emma pull his hand. " No, I'll not going. Both of you can go together." When it was her turn to walk away, Prince Jun hold her hand. " No one will not going. We must go together." He said before walk while holding both Emma's and Prince Minghao's arms. Prince Minghao sigh loudly and Emma just sigh mentally.

———