eight

Soomin groaned as she felt someone nudging her shoulder. She was trying to sleep, laying her head on the school desk and heard a chuckle from the person who shook her.

"Fuck off." She muttered and tried swatting the hand away from her very presence.

"Dang and I thought we we're getting along pretty decently yesterday, Bae." The voice said and Soomin recognized it to be Renjun, making her immediately roll her eyes.

"Huang, I was being nice cause you didn't do anything to piss me off last night. Right now, you're waking me up so I'm gonna be pissed off now do as I said before and fuck off." She replied and lifted her head up slightly to look him in the eye, burning holes into his and he simply smirked.

"Bae, I'm a vampire. Your little glare won't scare me." Renjun said and ruffled her hair. Soomin was absolutely fed up, not taking it well to be woken up and lightly kicked his leg in hopes of getting him to leave her alone.

"What the fuck?!" Renjun exclaimed and held onto the spot where Soomin kicked, hissing and crimson eyes appearing out of habit.

"I told you to fuck off." She spat out and laid her head back on her desk once she saw Renjun walking away from her.

Once again, Soomin was getting shaken to wake up and her first instinct was to lash out, as always.

"What?!" She exclaimed and came face to face with the teacher, face immediately dropping in emotion and her straight face showing as she knew what was about to happen.

"Bae Soomin, go to the office." Her teacher said and Soomin sighed, getting up and ignoring all the states she earned, glaring at a few people in the process.

Behind her, Jaemin, Jeno, Haechan and surprisingly Renjun burst out into fits of laughter as they watched her walk out of the class room. This did not sit well with their bitch of a teacher, though, and she glared at them, voice echoing out.

"The four of you, to the office. Now!" She exclaimed and they all rolled their eyes before getting up, walking as a group to the door to catch up to Soomin.

"Bae! Wait up!" Jaemin yelled out to the girl who was walking in a steady pace in front of him.

Her long, black hair flowed beautifully as she turned her head to face them all. Her dark eyes gazed upon them and she continued to show no emotion since she was still in a bad mood from her teacher.

"What do you want?" She asked them as they stood in front of her, eyes averting to each of the four boys.

"She kicked us out cause we laughed at you." Jeno said with a shrug and Soomin scoffed out a small laugh.

"What else did I expect from you idiots." She muttered out and a small smile creeped on her lips as an idea came into her head.

"Let's ditch!" She blurted out and threw her hands in the air from excitement. They boys all looked at each other then all to Renjun, knowing his hateful relationship with Soomin.

He noticed all their stares and nodded. "How would we get our stuff?" He asked and Jaemin spoke up.

"I got a friend who can get them for us." He said and Renjun hesitantly nodded.

"Alright then. I'm down." He said and they all cheered.

They all stealthily made their way to the exits of the school, making sure not to make too much noise and gain the guards attention.

They succeeded in escaping the school grounds and jumped from the adrenaline stored up inside of them.

"Where to now, Bae?" Renjun asked the girl and she tapped her chin in thought before flashing her infamous eye smile.

"Let's go to a convenience store and get some snacks and ramen! Then we can head to one of our houses and pig out there!" She exclaimed with pure delight.

"Sure. Who's house?" Haechan said and she began thinking again.

"It can't be mine. Misun's mom isn't working today so it can't be mine. Jeno?" She asked the male who shook his head.

"Mom took the day off. Renjun? Haechan?" He asked and looked at the two males who shook their heads.

"I forgot you guys lived in Hell." Jeno said which surprised the two.

"What are you talking about? We dont live in hell." Renjun asked as his ears turned red, making Jeno laugh.

"Dude, we're not idiots. Plus, Bae over here has a big mouth." He said and directed his hand towards the smaller girl who held a guilty smile on her face.

"I tend to tell them about the people that piss me off during the day." She giggled and the two vampires rolled their eyes.

"We can go to my house. My parents are out in like a different country or something I don't know. It just has to do with work." Jaemin said and Soomin cheered.

"Now let's go get some snacks!" She exclaimed and started running towards the direction of a convenience store and all four boys watched her, laughing their asses off at her excited tone.

"Watch out, Bae! Don't wanna get anyone pissed off like you did with Renjun!" Haechan yelled out and Soomin turned to look at them, eyes glimmering from happiness and laughed as she recalled the moments where Renjun threatened to kill her from just bumping into each other.

They all entered the convenience store, earning a few stares from others for being in their uniform and not in school but hey, no one likes a snitch so they kept their noses into their own business, deciding to ignore the students.

They gathered a plethora of snacks before making their way over to Jaemin's home which was decently big but not necessarily a mansion.

The group sat down in various places in Jaemin's room and they prepared themselves for any possible chaos that would occur.