ten

Soomin had just arrived home after getting her school bag from Jaemin's friend. She stealthily tried making her way up the stairs to her room, hoping to avoid Misun.

Unfortunately, Misun was sitting in Soomin's room, waiting for the girl to arrive.

"Where were you?" Misun asked the second Soomin stepped into the room.

"What are you doing in my room?" Soomin questioned back, arms crossed and kept a straight face.

"I asked you something first." Misun said and looked at the girl with challenging eyes.

"I asked you something second." Was all Soomin said and casually began putting her stuff down.

"I'll ask again, where the hell were you and why weren't you in school?" Misun asked as she stood up and took large strides towards the shorter girl.

Soomin simply looked up into her eyes, not faltering her expression in the slightest.

"Why should I answer that?" Soomin questioned with a raised brow.

"Cause if you don't, I'll tell my mom." Misun challenged and Soomin just laughed right in her face.

"You sound like a six year old! You think I care about what your mom says or thinks? She doesn't scare me and neither do you." Soomin said with a teasing smile, knowing that she was winning.

"I'll tell your dad." Misun said with a firmer voice and Soomin just shrugged.

"Tell him. I don't know if you've noticed but I don't care much. What I did doesn't concern you so stay out of my business, Choi." Soomin said, eyes showing no emotion and casually walked past the girl back to her own room.

"Oh I forgot you only care about your mommy. News flash Soomin, she's dead." Misun exclaimed and Soomin stopped straight in her tracks, scoffing.

"Who said you could talk about my mom?" Soomin let out, voice filling with anger and turned around to face the girl. Misun had a smirk on her face as she knew she was starting to push Soomin's buttons.

"Your little mommy is no longer here, Bae Soomin. She's dead. No longer alive. Deceased. How about you get over i-" Misun was cut off by a punch straight to the jaw. She fell down dramatically and looked up at Soomin who's eyes had finally shown some sort of emotion-anger.

Soomin grabbed a fistful of Misun's hair and knelt down to her level, tugging her hair to force her to look her straight in the face.

"My mom and the way I act have nothing to do with you. Stop being an inconsiderate bitch when you know absolutely nothing you fucking priss. I'll fuck you up, Choi Misun." Soomin deadpanned with a low voice, fury being emanate in her entire demeanor.

"Dad!" Misun exclaimed as tears filled in her eyes from the pain. Soomin scoffed at the girl and kept her same position.

"Dad? You think he's your fucking dad now? He didn't raise you. He hasnt acted like much of a father figure to you as he has for me. He is not your dad." Soomin said with that same low voice.

"Soomin what the hell!" Her father exclaimed as he saw what he perceived to be his daughter bullying his stepdaughter.

Soomin let go of Misun's hair and stood up to face her father with no emotion in her eyes.

"What?" She asked in monotone, knowing damn well she would be in trouble.

"Bae Soomin, go to my room right now and wait for me there." He said with an obvious anger in his voice and walked past the girl to treat his stepdaughter who cried.

"She beat me up." Misun sobbed out and pointed to the bruise on her jaw from the punch Soomin gave her.

"Bae Soomin, I did not stutter. I'm far more disappointed in you and way too mad to see your face. Go to my fucking room and wait." Her father said with a low voice and glared at his daughter. Hurt and disappointment filled his heart as he thought of his once sweet daughter beating up his stepdaughter whom he had also grown to love.

"Whatever." Soomin said and walked past him in the direction of his room. Unbeknownst to him, she was actually going to the front door of the house to leave, tears welling up in her eyes.

Having only her phone and headphones with her, she played her music once again. The cold winter air hit her bare legs since she wore her uniform skirt and she shivered yet continued on with her walk.

She went to rant to the only person who she knew would be willing to listen and walked in a fast pace to the place; the cliff.

So once again the girl was alone, emptiness filling her head and hurt being in her heart. Her care for the world began belittling once more.

The familiar woman watched the girl walk from the sky and a saddened smile came across her face. She made sure that the stars that were beginning to show would lead her the way to the place where she knew the girl wanted to go to.