prologue

Living in a world where humans and vampires collide made the citizens full of fear. They never stepped foot into to the outside world as the sun set for they did not want to come across paths with the blood sucking beings.

The beings were powerful, easily able to kill and drain anyone from their blood. No one dared to talk to one or attempt to befriend them. All they did was attempt to stay out of their paths for there was no way to avoid them.

Fear engulfed many but one specific girl held her own ground. Her arrogant and blunt personality made her fear nothing as well as her little care for anything in the world.

So there she walked. Alone on the sidewalk in the middle of the night, headphones tucked into her ears and allowing the blissful— well more like trap metal music devour her and making her forget the harsh realities of the world she lived in.

As she walked, her eyes were scanning the ground, taking in every aspect of the concrete beneath her. Her shoulder then collided with that of another and she winced slightly at the sensation.

Her eyes darted up, brows furrowed and ready to curse out whoever bumped into her.

"Watch where you're going fuckface." She said as she looked at the man a few inches taller than her.

"How about you watch it?" The man said and she scowled, sticking up her middle finger as she began walking away.

The man's eyes followed her figure, watching her walk away and was beyond pissed. He wanted to chase her down and get her for doing that but he had no time and continued his way to his own home, attempting to calm himself down and be rid of the fiery red color his eyes now held, not knowing that he came across the girl who would infuriate him even more in the near future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hehe hi here's a new fic

big thanks to p0psickles for giving me an idea of what to write :)

hope u enjoy!
-teresa <3