eighteen

It was the next day and Soomin was casually just hanging out by her locker, gathering her own items for class.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind her and she laughed a bit as she knew who it was.

"Hi, Huang." Soomin said as she turned around to hug her now boyfriend.

"Hey, Bae. Watcha doing?" He asked and Soomin rolled her eyes a bit.

"Isn't it obvious? Getting my stuff dummy." She said with a tiny laugh and everyone around them stared at the two.

"Walk with me to my next class?" He asked her in hopes of saying yes.

"If I do, then I'd probably be late to my own and I kinda don't wanna be late to art." She said with a smile when she noticed him pouting.

"Fine. Can I at least get a kiss?" He asked, still pouting and Soomin laughed at him.

"What happened to mean scary vampire Renjun? This is a new side of you I have never seen." Soomin said and he rolled his eyes.

"Kiss. Now." He demanded and Soomin did what he said, standing on her tip toes, ready to peck his lips until a shrill girly voice yelled her name.

Soomin rolled her eyes and placed her heels back on the ground, dark eyes landing on Misun who came over to the two with her same bright and bubbly expression.

"What?" Soomin asked, referring to the fact that Misun had shouted her name.

"Nothing. Just wondering where you're staying now- Oh my gosh hey Renjun." Misun said as she batted her eyelashes and took one of his arms that wrapped around Soomin's waist, clinging onto him.

Soomin stared with somewhat annoyance and held tightly onto his other hand, removing it from her own waist.

"Doesn't matter where I'm staying. Not like you'd care anyways." Soomin said as she tugged the girl off of her boyfriend's arm, wanting to just punch her fake attitude out.

"True. I don't." Misun replied with an innocent smile and Soomin rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going to class." Soomin said and suddenly turned to Renjun who awkwardly stood there.

Her hands snaked around his neck, and she tip toed to his level and placed a soft kiss on his lips which he gladly returned and relaxed his once tense body.

"I'll see you later." She said with a smile and walked away, leaving a dazed Renjun and an infuriated Misun standing there.

Everyone stared at her walking away, mouths wide open as they couldn't believe that Soomin had managed to get Renjun as her boyfriend. She held a small smile of victory and continued her way to her next class and sat next to Jaemin.

They were some of the first in the room and as more students entered, more began staring at her and Jaemin became confused.

"What the hell happened? Why are they all staring at you?" Jaemin whispered to her who only shrugged.

"Kissed Renjun and I guess it's a big deal now." She whispered back, glaring at anyone who stared at her.

"What?" She asked a guy who was continuously whispering and glancing over at Soomin.

His eyes widened a bit when he noticed Soomin was talking to him and he immediately looked away.

"Bae scares men? You're so adorable though." Jaemin said and ruffled her hair.

"I don't know why I scare them." She said with a shrug and finally class began.

It was now lunch time and the group sat together at a lunch table.

"Hey Bae, you forgot a little concealer right there." Haechan said and Soomin's eyes widened as she frantically tried to rub the concealer everywhere on her face.

"Where Haechan where?" She frantically asked and everyone just laughed at her before stopping her hands.

"I'm joking, chill." He said and Soomin glared at him and looked at her now stained hands.

"I left all my makeup wipes in my locker." She said with a pout as she realized she couldn't touch anything without staining.

"Go get the wipes then." Jaemin said and Soomin looked at Renjun with pleading eyes.

"Can you come with me?" She asked him and he laughed a bit at her expression.

"Yeah. Let's go." He said and the two got up.

"Don't make out at school!" Jeno said and the boys laughed, earning a glare from Soomin.

The two walked the empty halls to Soomin's locker and Renjun opened it, grabbing the wipes for her so she could take the concealer off her hands.

"Thank you." She said with a smile and closed her locker shut before walking to a trash can and throwing away the makeup wipes.

"Don't thank me. Just needed an excuse to do this." He said before grabbing a hold of her hips, pulling her closer and lowering his head down to connect their lips.

"Someone really likes my kisses." She said with a tiny laugh as she separated their lips.

"They became addicting after last time." He said with a small smirk and a blush grew on Soomin's cheeks.

"Shut up." She said and slapped his arm, making him laugh at her embarrassed state.

"Let's get back to them?" He asked and she nodded, grabbing a hold of his hand and starting to walk away.

"Renjun!" Someone yelled from behind and Soomin sighed, knowing damn well that it was Misun again.

They both turned around only to see Misun charging at them and hugging Renjun tightly.

Renjun looked at Soomin with sad eyes and Soomin rolled her own before pushing the girl off of him.

"Hey what the hell?!" Misun exclaimed from the push and glared at her.

"What the fuck is your problem Soomin? I was just trying to hug Renjunnie." Misun asked with annoyance.

"Are you really that dumb, Misun?" Soomin asked, scoffing out a laugh.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, not completely understanding the situation.

"Holy shit she really is that dumb. Well I don't know if you could tell from that kiss earlier that literally happened right in front of you but Renjun is my boyfriend and I'm not really fond of having you or any other girl touch him like that." Soomin said with a smile and grabbed a hold of Renjun's hand.

Misun stood there with a blank expression, muttering out "Soomin.. Renjun.. dating?"

"Yes. Dating. My boyfriend." Soomin said to confirm the thinking girl, not expecting much and preparing to walk away.

Next thing she knew, Misun slapped the girl, making Renjun gasp and checking on his girlfriend's cheek. Soomin felt rage grow inside of her.

"I know this bitch did not just slap Bae Soomin." Soomin exclaimed, referring to herself in the third person and lunged at her until Renjun grabbed a hold of her waist.

"Let me go Renjun!" The girl yelled as she flailed frantically in his arms, trying to get the girl.

"Come at me, Soomin." Misun said with a laugh and stood there, taunting the girl.

"You're so fucking lucky Renjun isn't holding me back or else your fake ass would've been six fucking feet underground." Soomin said lowly, dark eyes burning holes into the taller girl who stuck her tongue out.

A teacher came outside her classroom to check what all the ruckus was about and saw Soomin being held back by Renjun and Misun standing there with a fake hurt expression.

To her eyes, Soomin had hurt Misun and Renjun was the one who stopped the altercation.

And so with those assumptions, all three were sent to the office.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

no wait i feel like this story is getting boring pls tell me your true thoughts on it.